BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
I am a Dawn original user, It cleans my dishes and the grease off them oo. I wash our pets with it as well. Great price
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I will say it my favorite ! I just love how it's cuts the grease . So many scents you can chose from at your local !
Susan C.
Dawn is the best I've ever used! it smells wonderful! I've clean this with a lot of things and it works really well.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing breaks up grease like Dawn. A little of this goes a long long way. It always leaves my dishes squeaky clean.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cuts down on grease and you don't have to wash mutiple times to get results. Also works great on tough laundry stains
Jocelyne L.
Perris, CA
Being this is the classic soap to wash your dishes it is very efficient and I also used it to wash my beauty blender
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Probably the best dish washing liquid on the market. It cleans like it should, and helps remove stains from clothing!
Cheryl J.
Winchester, KY
I have used this dishwashing liquid for years. I cleans your dishes exceptionally well and is a Great stain remover!!
Carrie J.
The best dishwashing liquid hands down. It cuts through grease quickly. You don't have to use a ton to get good suds.
Nicole M.
Clarkston, MI
Great for cleaning breast milk out of bottles. Breast milk is super fatty, so it leaves a greasy coating on bottles.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart