BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Marie J.
Commack, NY
This dishwashing liquid absorbs into a sponge well and suds up great! The soap really cuts through grease.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
It really is the strongest dish soap. I love the advertisements for helping clean up animals in oil spills
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
I will just simply say this if dawn is safe enough for the ducks, then why would I not use it on my dishes
Rachel M.
Columbia, MO
You already know this is the best out there. I️ love how many sizes I️t come in because I️ don’t use a lot.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Leaves dishes looking new, smells awesome. Not rough on hands. Also great to use to clean the bathroom tub.
Nicole L.
Traverse City
This should be a staple in everyone's home. Great for everything even outside of doing dishes. Very happy.
Missy H.
The best. So good I never even try any other. Cuts grease, cleans best. I have been using it for 35 years!
Cindy S.
This is the only dish soap we use due to the grease cutting factor...it will get most stains out of clothes
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Cuts through tough grease on dishes and its not rough on the skin or hands so no need for lotion afterwards
Kayla L.
El Paso
I love dawn. It is the original dish soap. It really gets the job done especially when it comes to grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?