BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mackenzie M.
O Fallon, MO
it really does it's job. it's also great for cleaning paint brushes that have dried paint stuck inside them.
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
Dawn can get practically anything clean! It reminds me of growing up and I love how clean it gets everything.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Can't get better than regular old Dawn. Its concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Its all I ever use.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
By far hands down DAWN is the only dish soap we use in our home. I purchase mine at Walmart and other stores.
emilee s.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE this. I wash my baby bottles and dishes with it.
Megan B.
Crown City, OH
Best dish soap at cutting grease. Makes my dishes sparkle, and it doubles as a nice flea shampoo when needed.
Alexandra P.
Love this stuff. And it's so cool you can use it for so many different things other than just washing dishes.
Jennifer H.
Michigan
It gets my dishes clean. Use this everyday. It does what it says on the bottle about getting the grease off.
Rachel B.
I know it not specific for cleaning makeup sponges or brushes but this works amazing and it so much cheaper.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Only Dawn for me. I've tried palmolive and it doesn't stay sudsy and didn't seems to break up grease as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?