BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I have been using this since i was little lol. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes! Nice and squeaky dish!
Amy S.
I will not use anything other than dawn dish soap. It cuts through grease and doesn't leave any residue behind
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Only soap I ever use to wash my dishes. It definitely does the job at getting the grime & yuckness off of them.
M B.
I buy dawn because of what they give back to the wildlife. I mean it's a bonus that their dish soap is awesome.
Josie P.
Cambellsburg
Love Dawn. I can't use others. I hand wash my dishes. So I have to use the stuff that will cut through it all.
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
I only use dawn. It actually makes me feel like my dishes are getting clean regardless of which version I use.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
I've used Dawn for years, and never had a complaint about it. I like that it can be safely used on pets, also!
Carrie S.
Hands down the best dish soap. You use half the amount for a load of dishes than you would with another brand.
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
Love dawn. It really gets the grease out while leaving my hands soft. I usually pick it up at Target or Walmart
Sara R.
Cleans our dishes really well, this is the only soap we use to was the dishes and it's been like that for years
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?