BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
A few weeks ago, I ran out of Dawn dish soap. Only then did I realize just how strong and magical it really is. Also that it made my life much simpler than the cheaper brand I got on sale. Let's just say I made a special trip to the store for a new bottle of Dawn 😄 !
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Excellent dish liquid and great for washing the dogs too! Yes, Dawn is great at breaking up grease; but it's also great for washing dogs (and cats if you're brave) to immediately kill fleas. The only down side is that if you use daily with bare hands, your skin might get dry.
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap has been in the family for generations. Nothing else on the market comes close to beating how effective it is against grease and how affordable it is. I mean, they use this to clean the ducks after oil spills (sad yes I know). Do I need to say more?
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
i only use dawn dish soup for my dishes and i use it to wash my dog and to spot treat my clothes and it is a good price and a smells good i would buy it again! it is very effective and i will keep buying it for al my needs! its is the best i have tried  cuts oil well!
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house. For one I love the smell, the price is just right. But the real reason is because it's used to help animals in crisis from oil spills. And it's so gentle on my hands. I don't have a dish washer so I am always doing dishes.
Jess L.
I've been using Dawn for years now. Gets difficult and sticky foods off my dishes and cuts grease from my plastic containers. Very effective, although sometimes you may need to use a bit more product than normal. Scent is generic. I will continue to use this product.
Keflyn D.
Love this product for not just dishes but for everything. I have pet birds who are very sensitive to smells and chemicals and dawn dish Soap is safe to use in their food containers and in just about everything! Great product great price and would recommend too anybody.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
This has so many uses in my home. One bottle lasts a very long times since you only need a small amount to do most jobs. This product is effective yet gentle. Can even be used on hands and doesn't leave them cracked or dried. Will definitely repurchase again and again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?