BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
rebecca c.
Warren
Honestly I do not buy any other liquid dish detergent other than dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it does. I used to clean the outside of our house, it's great for removing mold and cleaning siding. I will mix it with white vinegar to clean my bathroom and other areas in my home and to also clean my walls, really almost everything .
Kathleen B.
Jefferson, GA
I've tried other dish soap at a lesser price and always end up coming back to Dawn. Though it costs a bit more than than other brands, it's worth every penny. It's soft on my hands, the scent is always great no matter which one I choose, and it does an excellent job of breaking down super tough stuck on food on pans especially.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
While this dish soap tends to run a little more expensive than alternatives, it works much better. It does a great job cutting through grease and is very helpful if I need to soak off stuck on foods. I love that this is safe for animals and some of their products donate to organizations to help with animals caught in oil spills.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is great because it gets rid of all the bad smells of the food in the sink. It's effective and removes all the horrible stains in a few brushes leaving the items clean and even with a glow! It also smells great getting rid of all the bad smells! Another pro for me is how it leaves your hands with great softness!
Jennifer O.
Nappanee
Dawn dish soap is the only brand I will use. I have tried others and Dawn is hands down the best. You can buy cheaper but use a whole bottle for one sink full of dishes.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
This is my holy grail dishwashing liquid and I literally never buy a different one because this one works so well. Very little goes such a long way and it takes me about 2 months to go through a regular sized bottle (and I do wash dishes daily) so it impresses me. I love the scent and I love that they help animals most of all
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Dawn on everything. To bath the dogs, to wash the dishes, clean the carpets, wash down the walls, to get stains out. The list is endless. I love having a product that is so mutli used. The price is great and it works amazing.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is fantastic dish soap. It is the best at getting grease off my pots and pans. I never buy anything else. It may cost a little more then store brand but it is worth it. I love the way it smell! So clean. I almost always buy the original blue one. I find that I don't use my dish washer as much because Dawn gets my dishes so clean
Teresa R.
This is my personal favorite dish soap. it has a decent scent to it, a fresh and clean crisp scent. It is super tough on grease! You can also use it on your clothes to get some stains out. I'm just not quiet sure if the other scents of dawn are as good, or if they are just for scents?This is a review and a question all in one,
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?