BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
We own this now and love it. It's gentle on skin, smells amazing, and is pretty good budget wise. This is the only brand we ever buy (switching between different fragrances every now and then.) I highly recommend this product (:
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Jodie D.
I love this product so much. I get it all the time. It's a great price and affordable. It is not a disappointing product at all. All of the scents are amazing and it makes everything so clean. I recommend this product to others!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I love dawn - it cleans my dishes so well and even works for bathing animals!!!! It is a flea repellent and I have even diluted and used it to clean my floors.Its affordable and available everywhere you shop. I buy it every time.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
No other dish soap is used in our house! It's so versatile with its many uses! We use it for carpet cleaning, dishes, stain removal from clothes, pet wash, and backyard furniture cleaning!! We've also found that it kills fleas!!
Alyssa K.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the best dish soap! Just a small amount cuts grease from any pan, plate, or bowl. In addition, Dawn dish soap has multiple uses around the home! I have pinned so many helpful ideas for easy cleaning with this dish soap.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is probably one of my favorite soaps, not only to wash dishes but I also use it to help clean the carpets, couches, and clothes! We also use it on our pup when we give her a bath and it always helps protect her from fleas.
Julianna E.
Clovis, CA
I really like this dish soap. It smells good and doesn't make your hands dry or cracked. This soap also works Really well to get grease/oil off of dishes. I also like how this soap only needs a little to wash a bunch of dishes.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
A great product for cleaning dishes and more! I feel like Dawn gets my dishes clean easily and thoroughly. I also use it to clean walls and tough laundry spots. This helped get Desitin out of my twins' clothes without a trace!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?