BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
Blue Dawn is my holy grain in cleaning. It gets out stains, cuts through grease, and has uses in every part of my home
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have used Dawn for 30 years. It has always performed well and no other dish soap has been as effective at degreasing.
Emily H.
Fort Sill, OK
I love dawn, ifs the other lyrics soap I use to wash my dishes. I have never bought another brand and I don't plan to!
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergent I will ever use. A little goes a long way. I also love how they save animals. Amazing.
Dori B.
Midlothian, TX
Dawn is the BEST there is, more uses then just dishwashing, it cleans everything, even things others can't do the job!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is THE only dish soap I ever use on my dishes.. It works wonderfully and lasts for a cpl weeks . highly recommend
Hallie F.
It gets the dishes clean when food gets stuck on it because kids don't know who to scrape leftovers into the trash can.
Joana H.
San Jose
Good product I love it. Also I used it for cleaning up my makeup brushes and for the greasy things in my house...
Amanda B.
Love this dawn product! Works great. Don't need much. Has a good scent to it. Very good value for what's in the bottle.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great dish washing soap. Cuts through grease like butter. Great price. Lasts a very long time. I buy this all the time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart