BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Audrey K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cleans my dishes, sink, counters, fridge, and dog. Smells good, too, without killing my hands! Firm believer!
Edith B.
Irving, TX
This product it's more expensive than other brands but I use less than a cheaper one. The smell is fantastic.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this for washing dishes. I found it got the job done, cut through grease well, and was affordable
Rebecca R.
Leaves dishes clean and grease free. Super soft on my hands and doesn't leave them dried out like other soaps
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Dawn works great on dishes! Cleans right through grease and food. A huge plus is also how they help animals.
Megan W.
I use this soap for everything. Dishes, stains in clothes, giving my animals a bath. It works great on fleas!
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I love this soap! It's the only kind I buy! It's very effective getting greasy dishes clean! The best ever!!!
Angel R.
Charlestown, IN
Its last long cleans great smells amazing it leaves my kitchen smelling great and makes my dishes look good.
Christina E.
Great product and makes your hands feel clean and not dry. I love the fact that it is safe to use on animals.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this dish soap with just a lil bit of it it can wash a large amount of dishes and removes grease easily
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?