BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
Dawn is my favorite, it cleans off things like grease the best. They also have the best smells of all soap.
Taylor B.
Always gets the grease and oily stuff off my pots and pans. Doesn't leave a nasty residue on the items either
Courtney B.
Willisburg, Ky
Dawn is the only dish soap that my family will buy! It cleans the dishes and get rid of the toughest grease!
jamie f.
This is the only dish soap I buy gets my dishes super clean and lasts such a long time. And it has many uses!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love these big containers! I buy them to refill my little ones because it's so much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Rachel B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know it not specific for cleaning makeup sponges or brushes but this works amazing and it so much cheaper.
Brandi D.
Works great on all my tough dishes! I also add to laundry and home made stain removers! I love original dawn!
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
Great dish soap! I use it even to clean my makeup brushes! It also mixes well to make other type of cleaners.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
This stuff is great. It gets my dishes clean and I also use it to bathe my cat. It actually kills the fleas.
Taylor B.
Genoa City, WI
Only soap we ever use! Best on getting dirty dishes clean! Cuts right through any mess even grease and dirt.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?