BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Favorite soap! It doesn't effect roughness of hands, it cleans very nice!
Can spill out of the bottle very quickly
Has plenty of scents that's smell nice
Not pricey, Very good prices for the anount you get.
yes I would buy again.
Ashley S.
Dawn is definitely the best dish washing soap. I gets the dishes very clean. I like that theres not really a scent to it. You could buy it anywhere. And lets face it, if it can clean grease off of baby duckies it has to be great.
Izabella W.
Dawn is a great dishwashing soap. It makes my dishes not greasy and it washes them effortlessly. Dawn is very effective. Dawn is also a great price, especially for how well of a job it does. I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Original Dawn dish detergent not only cleans dishes but has a multitude of great uses. It works great mixed with borax to remove stains in laundry. We also used it to get rid of fleas once when our cat brought them into our home.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I honestly thought you only use this product on washing dishes only untill a friend of mine said she uses Dawn for her dog bath she said it kept her dogs coat shinny and takes away flea & ticks. So I highly recommend this product
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap we use. It is so versatile. We use it for dishes, stains on clothes, in weed killing solution, to unclog drains, etc. big fan of how well it cleans and also how well it works for its other uses.
mikayla s.
Great deal for the price you get a lot of dish detergent! love that dawn helps rescue wildlife thats one of the many reasons I keep getting drawn to dawn dish soap. makes my dishes the cleanest and also makes my hands very soft.
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I use dish soap only for my items that can't go in the dishwasher. As a result, they get greasy and gross from hanging out in the sink with everything else. Other brands just don't clean quite like Dawn. Definitely go with Dawn!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love this stuff!! Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I use it to wash my makeup brushes. It works sooooo good for washing makeup brushes!!! I recommend trying it if you can't afford it don't have makeup brush cleaner
Briana C.
Shreveport , LA
I like the OG of Dawn. Stick to what you know is how I like to do things. It works even better with stuck on food if you let the dish soak over night in warm/hot water. Plus you can use it diy projects, I find mine on Pinterest!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?