BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Justyna D.
Palm Coast
It's not only great for dishes but when your pet has flees too. You do not need a lot of it to get your dishes clean a little goes a long way. I got my last bottle in Walmart when our puppy ended up with a flea 2 washes and he was clean now my dishes are sparkly clean too
Alisha D.
Malone, FL
One of my favorite soaps ever! A little goes a long way! It smells very fresh and isn't too strong. I purchased it at Walmart after several people recommended it for the amazing value. I'd say it's priced just right for the quality. I tell everyone to buy this now.
Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
i love this soap detergent smells clean an also great for greasy dishes. also  very inexpensive you can find it at your local drug store like Walmart, Walgreens, smiths an also supermarkets. highly recommended if your looking for something with good quality an inexpensive.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
I've tried several dishwashing detergents and always return back to my trusty Dawn detergent. It truly cleans dishes better with less scrubbing than other detergents. You can use much less product to get the job done.  It cuts grease better than any other detergent.
Jamie G.
The iconic blue dawn dish soap. You cannot go wrong. Great scent. A little bit goes a long way and it works wonders on cleaning tough items. Everything I am too scared to put in the dishwasher I was by hand and I trust it to get clean with Dawn. I never use anything else
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite brand and type of soap! I think it effectively cleans almost anything and it smells great. Plus it's a great price for how much you get! You can buy it almost anywhere.
Chelsea M.
Love this dishsoap!! It cleans well & takes grease right off. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do. I can do, what seems like a ton of dishes with out having to change the water after each category of items. It is definitely a long lasting soap.
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is my go to brand. I trust dawn soap to make sure I get a good clean with out having to scrub my pots and pans to death. Soaking for just 30 mins takes care of any mess. I also put the dish soap on a olive oil bottle to have better control over the amount I am using.
Elizabeth O.
I love the unscented original Dawn dish soap.  It is effective on cleaning dishes and it doesn't trigger my allergies.  It is also very gentle on my skin and is reasonably priced for a giant bottle.  I would buy again, assuming I ever get through the bottle I currently have
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn blue dish soap is great. It not only cleans dishes very well, it also makes for a good stain pre-treatment for clothing. The only downside is that it's not safe due to the ingredients in it, compared to the more natural brands. Aside from that, I would recommend it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?