BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is the best dish soap of all time! Nothing gets dishes as clean like dawn! Go to dish washing detergent
Taylor B.
Genoa City, WI
Only soap we ever use! Best on getting dirty dishes clean! Cuts right through any mess even grease and dirt.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I us dawn because it's soft on my hands. It also is smells really good and the have so many different smells
Jen A.
Porterville, CA
I will always use the original Dawn. Smells nice. Cleans very well. Has many other uses other than dishes. (:
Melissa D.
My family uses this to wash dishes pot and pans etc it helps with the grease and grim smells pretty good too.
Bethany M.
Never disappoints me! We use this at my work to for the dishes, gets everything clean and all the grease off
Melyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for everything! Hand washing, dishes, and giving the dogs a bath. it works great fir killing fleas
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't get better than regular old Dawn. Its concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Its all I ever use.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
LOVE THIS STUFF! The best is for greasy stuff you can put one drop with hot water and it comes off like magic
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ
There is no dish soap that works as well with grease as dawn does...and it makes all my dishes really clean..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?