BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
LOVE THIS STUFF! The best is for greasy stuff you can put one drop with hot water and it comes off like magic
Amber M.
Milner, GA
This is my favorite dish soap. It gets my dishes clean and grease free with very little scrubbing. I love it.
Selena L.
Oberlin , OH
I like this dish soap . Does the job and cleans my dishes . I enjoy the plain smell and it isn't hard on hands
Rebecca R.
Leaves dishes clean and grease free. Super soft on my hands and doesn't leave them dried out like other soaps
Amber Y.
Patoka, IN
This is the only soap I use in my house. I have tried other products but we always seem to come back to this.
Alexandra P.
Love this stuff. And it's so cool you can use it for so many different things other than just washing dishes.
Amber S.
Petersburg, WV
Very easy on your hands. But it still works very well on grease and other stuck foods! I only use this kind!
Cheyenne G.
Fav dish soapD gets anything and everything off whatever i need. Kids house dishes clothes looooove iiiiit!!!
Melyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for everything! Hand washing, dishes, and giving the dogs a bath. it works great fir killing fleas
Angel R.
Charlestown, IN
Its last long cleans great smells amazing it leaves my kitchen smelling great and makes my dishes look good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?