BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Rebecca Z.
WOODINVILLE, WA
I only use Dawn original. It works so well and cleans the grease so easily. No reason to try anything else.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Very affordable! You can buy this at the dollar store! Very effective in washing away the grease in your dishes!
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You just can't go wrong with blue Dawn. It's a classic and it's still on the market for a reason. It kicks butt!
Kathy R.
Ansonia , CT
Love love love dawn ultra concentrate. A little goes a long way. I can clean a sink full with just a few squirts.
Monique V.
Oxnard, CA
Takes all the stains away it's my favorite Everytime I go to Costco I get the value pack because it's my favorite
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
Dawn dish soap is the only way to go!!!! I use it to clean everything!!!!!! My house cannot live without it!!!!!
Tara P.
Fairchild AFB
I love original Dawn Dish Soap. It cleans my dishes well and also works great when I need to wash my hands.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
After trying multiple dish liquids. Dawn was by far the best. It bubbles up so easily and works great on grease!
Megan S.
Axtell
Best soap hands down. I recommend the pink or silver bottle. Great for cleaning everything even washing the dog.
Lady B.
Rochester , NY
My favorite dish soap it cut the grease in no time. Have to get it by a lot never missing one in my kitchen❤❤❤❤❤❤
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?