BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Eirinn M.
Works well to scrub away residue and any food stuck to the plate and it leaves a fresh smelling scent in my kitchen
Nothing is better than the original. Dawn has and always will be the best. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes!
Tiffany M.
North Zulch, TX
I love dawn dish soap! Dawn has many uses besides being great for washing dishes, fleas, homemade cleaners, ect....
Yelitza B.
Gibsonton
I love this detergent it cuts grease right away. Gentle enough to put on clothes when you get grease on them.
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is the best and it really does cut through grease with a small amount, i won't use any other brand. The best!
Maddie W.
Best soap to wash dishes! I even use this with  vinegar for a shower cleaning technique I found on Pinterest.
Bonnie M.
Love Dawn dish soap. Works wonders fighting grease and grime stuck on dishes. It is a but harsh on my skin though.
Meghan M.
Cary, IL
I keep dawn on hand for everything. Stains in the baby's clothes to hair dye stains. I only use the original scent.
Siudy A.
Washes my dish perfect leaves no Stine's , shine & also does not smell like food smells fresh (: Does it job well 💯
Sophia L.
I used this to get rid of greasy pans to washing baby bottles for my kids. This dish washer is the best of the best
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?