BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tiffany B.
Walker
Cuts the grease on my dishes and is great for bathing the cat when she gets infested with fleas after a day outside.
Karla C.
Leaves dishes squeaky clean! I always like the way it smells. After washing, I like the way it leaves my hands also.
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
The only dish soap ibthink I've ever used. It does the job. I'm really not sure what else to say about it. It's soap.
Cassandra E.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Nothing beats the power of blue dawn. I use it on laundry stains, cloth diaper stains (rinse very well) , and dishes!
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Dawn is great. Cleans everything well and it doesnt take much soap to do a whole sink load of dishes. Plus its cheap.
robbie b.
CHARLTON, MA
The only kind of dish detergent i will puechade, it's tough against grease and always gets the dishes nice and clean
Elizabeth E.
Houston
Dawn original dish soap is a product I have used for many years. I love the fragrance and the grease cutting action.
katerin c.
Webster, TX
I like this soap becuse it really thats all the stuff of your plates and it is good for oil pans and it helps me alot
Israel S.
Fort worth
Concentrated enough to stay in the sponge without having to add more every few seconds, useful to clean counters too.
Tiffany R.
Love this dish soap and how it cleans my dishes. I add some bleach to it and it leaves my dishes completely spotless
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?