BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Daniella L.
Hollywood,Florida
This is a great dish soap that cuts the grease right out of annoying stick on grease , also great for Gett stains out
Thyra S.
New Plymouth, ID
Best dish soap there is. Basic, original scent, yet still tough on grease and gets the job done. Smells good as well.
Israel S.
Fort worth
Concentrated enough to stay in the sponge without having to add more every few seconds, useful to clean counters too.
Kristian D.
El Mirage, AZ
Gets rid of the gunk on our dishes and never dries out my hands. Cleans up very well and has a nice scent to it also.
Haley M.
Works well for getting oil off of dishes or even hands. I bought this product at Target and I've used it ever since.
Lisa C.
This is a great product. No need to add more for a full sink of dishes and pan. I love it. Always a rebuy. Its a must
Kristina T.
Florida
I love this dish soap because it doesn't smell bad and its gentle. I even use it on my dog sometimes when I wash her
Emily W.
Catonsville
The tried and true classic dish soap. I love that you only have to use a little bit to get the effect you need.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
The only detergent I use it just wish they would come up with a new scent soon the blue bottle has been here forever.
Jaime G.
Best of the best no other can compare ive use dawn dish soap  my whole life an cant find nothing t even compare
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?