BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ariel G.
Detroit, MI
Mix with bleach & you can get the grease & grime off of anything. Don't even have to leave pots & such to soak
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Very soft on the skin and very easy to use a little bit goes a long way leaves dishes shiny and smelling great
Amanda B.
Cabot, AR
Great dish soap. Can get any type of grime off dishes or counter tops. Does not leave a film behind when using.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This soap is a miracle worker! I use it for my dishes and even stains on my kids clothes. Only dish soap I use.
Savannah J.
Crossett, AR
Great product, cleans everything I throw at it and does a great job I've used this for years and will continue.
Tina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Hands down, the best detergent out there. You can also use it to clean things other than dishes, pots and pans.
Inna L.
I pretty much only use this brand! Hands don't feel as dry after washing dishes. And I have horribly dry hands.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Perfume very change this it works for everything from multiple surfaces to just doing the dishes and I love it
Kristen K.
Perrysburg , OH
Love it! I use blue Dawn for so many things. The large size is perfect to keep from having to buy it as often.
Sharon  E.
I've been using this dish soap for so long I love I tried others and I always go back to this one specifically
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?