BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
Amazing, always gets the job done. Sometimes I'll wash my dog with a little Dawn and he fur feels great after.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is great for cleaning dishes,carpet,showers ,grill grates ,Its good for everything and the price is great
Olive J.
Philadelphia
Hands down the best dishwashing soap! You can use this for a number of things including washing animals safely.
Cecely B.
This is my FAVORITE dishsoap! It cleans dishes so well, but most of all it does not leave a greasy residue!
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
I love dawn! It's worth the extra money. I don't like buying off brand soaps/detergent they don't last as long.
Autumn  S.
Bridgewater, VA
Old faithful. Works great on dishes and has many other uses too! I also use it to clean pets and remove stains!
Cat S.
I really love Dawn because it cuts through grease and grime on your dishes. I love the different kinds as well!
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like it it does the job doesn't let my plates stay greasy after being washed I love it better then dishwasher
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Works great on dishes and I use it to get grease stains out of clothes as a prewash great multi purpose product
Kristy S.
Dawn dish detergent is the only brand I use. I trust the dawn brand. It cleans my dishes and helps loosen food.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?