BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
Saves the animals, how can I not want to buy it? It pulls me in just with that! It also cleans my dishes really well!
Marina M.
Laurel
The only dish liquid I have found that really cleans our dishes well. It's tough on grease and has a wonderful scent
Jillian P.
Southern Pnes, NC
I've almost alway used Dawn original, whenever I have strayed and got something cheaper I've always been disappointed
Kristian D.
El Mirage, AZ
Gets rid of the gunk on our dishes and never dries out my hands. Cleans up very well and has a nice scent to it also.
Elizabeth E.
Houston
Dawn original dish soap is a product I have used for many years. I love the fragrance and the grease cutting action.
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
Love this dish soap! I feel like it's gets my dishes the cleanest & works great! Not at all expensive! Great product!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
The only dish soap I will use at my house. Alittle goes a long way too. I also love to use it for my make-up brushes.
Ashley G.
Dawn works the best when cleaning dishes.  When it doubt - buy dawn! You won't be disappointed that's for sure.
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
Believe it or not, it works wonders as a pet shampoo to get rid of fleas! It kills them all! Definitely worth buying
Tiffany B.
Walker
Cuts the grease on my dishes and is great for bathing the cat when she gets infested with fleas after a day outside.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?