BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ali S.
Bellevue, WA
Best dish soap! Dawn is a very trusty brand and I use it for multiple things. I especially love to use this soap with white vinegar to clean my shower. I mix the two products together and it leaves my shower looking white a fresh.
Emily G.
I've never had any complaints about Dawn. I've used it for years and it's always effective and affordable. I like the free and clear kind but the classic blue is always a good choice! I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Jennifer M.
Fresno, ca
This stuff is the BEES KNEES!! It's cuts through grease and grime it's perfect for those pans that don't have that no stick coating. I use the blue one so it isn't the most beautiful smell but it's still nice and I would recommend
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
Love love love this dish soap. Cheaper brands twnd to leave a film that seems like you will never get rid of. I use this to help with keeping fleas off my cat, and clean my dishes!. Fantastic ! Especially their overnight soak one.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Since my home came without a dishwasher I need a soap that will cut through grease, stuck on food, and even baby bottles. Dawn is the only soap I will use! Cleans and kills bacteria making dishes clean and safe for my whole family
Izabella W.
Dawn is a great dishwashing soap. It makes my dishes not greasy and it washes them effortlessly. Dawn is very effective. Dawn is also a great price, especially for how well of a job it does. I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Ashley S.
Dawn is definitely the best dish washing soap. I gets the dishes very clean. I like that theres not really a scent to it. You could buy it anywhere. And lets face it, if it can clean grease off of baby duckies it has to be great.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Favorite soap! It doesn't effect roughness of hands, it cleans very nice!
Can spill out of the bottle very quickly
Has plenty of scents that's smell nice
Not pricey, Very good prices for the anount you get.
yes I would buy again.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I honestly thought you only use this product on washing dishes only untill a friend of mine said she uses Dawn for her dog bath she said it kept her dogs coat shinny and takes away flea & ticks. So I highly recommend this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?