BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Chantel C.
ALEX, OK
I love buying Dawn original blue for many reasons! From keeping my dishes very clean to giving my dogs a bath! I also use it in a mixture for fly spray for my horses! Definitely a recommendation!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Dawn is one of those brands that my family has always trusted, and one that I have continued to use into adulthood (and motherhood). Dawn really does cut through grease and clean dishes incredibly well. Not only that, mixing Dawn with hot water and vinegar in a large wash bucket allows me to clean my entire home without the overpowering scent and residue that many other cleaners leave behind. From floors to cabinets, countertops to the bathroom, I can use Dawn for just about any cleaning purpose... even in the laundry! Scrubbing the underarms of white tee shirts and tank tops with Dawn dish soap and baking soda removes those ugly yellow stains. All of this.. and I can take comfort in the fact that Dawn is gentle enough to clean wild animals following disasters like oil spills, and that Dawn contributes to the wildlife fund. Dawn is a product that I can feel good about using for its effectiveness and the positive impact made by its paren't company.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
This stuff is awesome for dish cleaning! I also wash my hands with it sometimes! It smells good, and it is blue!!!! It cleans beautifully, and it can be bought nearly everywhere! My family has never used anything else! Pick this up if you are looking for a good dish cleaner!
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Blue dawn is the way to go no matter what! Not only do I use this to do my dishes and it does an amazing job but I use it to wash my dogs at times to keep fleas and ticks away and it keeps them smelling amazing as well! It is definitely a good way to go as far as soap goes!
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
This detergent is the best on the market for multiple types of uses. It does a great job of removing baked on grease from our dishes without leaving a greasy film on them. It is also gentle enough to use on our pets as a shampoo and works amazing for killing fleas as well.
Breyonna S.
Dawn is by far one of the best dish soaps on the market. What's great about this dish soap is that it actually works and you can definitely tell a difference when using it. When I buy dish soap this is the one I gravitate to purchasing knowing it will get the job done with ease. You need very little for this product to work and its great on tough on grease and dishes with food stuck on them. With other soaps I'm practically getting a work out trying to scrub off the food particles whereas with Dawn it makes it easy. It has a great lather to it and there's all different types of scents that are amazing as well. This goes on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens and CVS so be sure to look for the sale. They also have coupons in the local newspaper. When you purchase the dish soap make sure to buy one's with animals on it because those sales on those bottles go for Dawn's aid in helping clean animals from oil spills. Great product and wonderful that they are helping animals. Love this stuff!
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
I use this every day with a wash cloth or in my dispenser. The scent is very fresh and clean. It is super gentle on skin and great for animals. It has a good price on it. There is no cons on this product. The color fades when mixed with water and lasts a very long time.
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite brand and type of soap! I think it effectively cleans almost anything and it smells great. Plus it's a great price for how much you get! You can buy it almost anywhere.
Justyna D.
Palm Coast
It's not only great for dishes but when your pet has flees too. You do not need a lot of it to get your dishes clean a little goes a long way. I got my last bottle in Walmart when our puppy ended up with a flea 2 washes and he was clean now my dishes are sparkly clean too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?