BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love dawn. I don't think I have used any other fish soap. I love all the formulas. I love how it cuts grease.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Have you tried this product! If you have you need to.. my dishes haven't looked this clean in the longest time!
Brittany H.
West Fargo, ND
Lasts forever. A little takes care of a lot! It does dry out your hands a bit, but that's why you have lotion.
Leah Y.
This is a staple in my home that I don't ever run out of. It's great for so much more than just washing dishes.
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
I just recently was able to get some of this and it's not only good for dishes but it kills fleas on the dogs!
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
Always go basic with my dish soap! Dawn gets the job done and I have no reason to doubt my dishes aren't clean
Kristen K.
Perrysburg , OH
Love it! I use blue Dawn for so many things. The large size is perfect to keep from having to buy it as often.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
The only dish soap that we ever buy for the house it smells great and works wonderful leaves your plates clean.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think the original dawn works as well as the others. I use this for dishes and for my dogs if they have fleas
Laura J.
Ontario, CA
I love Dawn! its the only detergent I can use without my hands getting irritated! It works great on grease too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?