BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Dawn soap. It's affordable and does it's job well! I love the blue color, and the scent smells fresh!
Leslie G.
Muncie, IN
I have always used dawn tried others but none worked like dawn an I would recommend it to anyone I know I hope this helps
Kayla B.
Wasilla, AK
You can't go wrong with dawn, cuts grease like nobodies business and you can use it in a ton of homemade cleaning recipes
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far the best of the best. It can be used for dishes or for many other cleaning needs. It only takes a tiny bit
Cintia Q.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dawn Dish soap is great I buy this all the time it work great plus smells good..'

I just wish they had better coupons.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Cuts through grease and oils. Cleans well without having to use a lot. Cheap and easy to find. Scent isn't over powering
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I LOVE dawn dish soap! I use the bleach alternative kind, and it stays soapy longer and cleans all the food and grease!
Laura D.
My go to dish soap. I have tried others but they don't seem to get my dishes as clean and do not hold bubbles like Dawn.
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
I have always and will always use this dish liquid. It works well and it's nothing too fancy. Sometimes simple is better
Jessica C.
Towson, MD
This is the best dish soap and the only one that I use. It's very affordable and they do a lot of great work with animals
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart