BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alyssa W.
Weston
Love the smell and it works really well to get grease off of products. It makes my dishes super clean, and I trust it!
Taylor M.
Royal Oak
The only dish soap I love. I can use a little bit and it goes a long way. Definitely beats out Palmolive by a long shot
Marissa C.
Moore
It does it's job but don't use too much or you will be spending days to just get it off your hands. It's very durable.
Heather J.
Manville, RI
Dawn is the only way to go... It gets all the greese out and washes my dishes spot clean nothing else does it that good
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and you can't go wrong with the classic because it works great on laundry stains as well
April C.
Ocean Springs
There shouldn't even be any other dish soap brands. I swear by blue dawn for dishes, stained clothing and so much more.
Hallie F.
It gets the dishes clean when food gets stuck on it because kids don't know who to scrape leftovers into the trash can.
Cynthia W.
Clarksville, TN
Been to go to dish detergent in my family for at least three generations. Great value and product. Highly recommended!
Misty B.
Terre Haute, IN
Dawn original is what I always buy. It is the best! It is tough on any job!!! I use for many things other than dishes.
Joana H.
Good product I love it. Also I used it for cleaning up my makeup brushes and for the greasy things in my house...
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?