BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
I love dish soap, although it makes your hands super dry and takes all the moisture out of them. It works very well!
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good at getting dishes clean! Little bit goes a long way. Especially good with the tough stains/ caked on food!
Jan L.
Battle Creek
I love Dawn from doing dishes to getting oil stains out of clothes, using in big sprays and weed killer applications!
Karla C.
Leaves dishes squeaky clean! I always like the way it smells. After washing, I like the way it leaves my hands also.
Tamarra E.
It is one of the dish detergent brands that my household family uses. I really like it and you should give it a try.
samantha s.
Middletown , MD
I love using dawn dish soap you don't have to scrub hard to use it either. It will leave your dishes fresh and clean.
elizabeth m.
I been using dawn for a long time i like how my dishes are super clean and i also us this to wash my makeup brushes.
Thyra S.
New Plymouth, ID
Best dish soap there is. Basic, original scent, yet still tough on grease and gets the job done. Smells good as well.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Classic! Works, no need for all the additional ad ons. Nice smell, leaves your hands feeling nice and not expensive.
Marina M.
Laurel
The only dish liquid I have found that really cleans our dishes well. It's tough on grease and has a wonderful scent
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?