BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is The only soap I'll buy Because it clears the grease off no oily residue #must have # go to dish cleaner
Therisha K.
Abilene, TX
This is my go to dish soap. It smells good and it works on anything. It cleans dishes, car seats, and animals.
Amy W.
Carrollton
Nice scent, keeps my dishes clean and streak free. This also works well as a dog shampoo for puppies with fleas
Tracie C.
Newport, MI
I use Dawn for cleaning everything. It is even a great stain remover for clothing. Hands down Dawn is the best!
lizz c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cleans dishes greatly and smells good, and the smell or taste doesn't stay on dishes it washes then washes off
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use dawn. It actually makes me feel like my dishes are getting clean regardless of which version I use.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is my go-to dish detergent. Very effective and will probably always be my favorite. A definite recommend!
Elizabeth N.
The best for washing dishes by hand. Keeps my hands feeling soft and my dishes super clean! No residue either.
Breanna N.
The cheapest and best dish soap there is! It works really good and cleans the dishes. I recommend it to others
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I ever use to wash my dishes. It definitely does the job at getting the grime & yuckness off of them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?