BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sharon  E.
I've been using this dish soap for so long I love I tried others and I always go back to this one specifically
Sam D.
Alto, GA
Dawn is the best dish soap! It smells great and cleans even better. I love that a little bit goes a long ways.
Leah Y.
This is a staple in my home that I don't ever run out of. It's great for so much more than just washing dishes.
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
Love dawn. It really gets the grease out while leaving my hands soft. I usually pick it up at Target or Walmart
Dawn is a brand that has always been in our house. fair priced product that gets the job done in our household.
Christine K.
Cordova
Works great and is adorable what more could you want! Oh and it smells great! And dawn helps wildlife so bonus!
Rachel M.
Broken arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think the original dawn works as well as the others. I use this for dishes and for my dogs if they have fleas
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best, clean very well, smells very good, is not expensive, lasts a lot, and your hands makes them very soft
Heather S.
Love Dawn! The blue is the best for bathing dogs or cats to kill fleas! We used it at the vet I use to work at!
Whitney O.
This is the only dish soap I use. I feel like it gets fishes clean and one squirt lasts through several dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?