BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11903)
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go-to dish washing liquid. I use it religiously and not just for washing dishes. It has so many other uses that you wouldn't believe such as stain removal! Oil/grease stains come right out with dawn. We also use the dawn with hand renewal in our soap dispensers.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like this product since it lasts quite a while and leaves my dishes clean. It is a bit harsh for my skin relative to some other products I've used since I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is pretty good overall though, and is easy to find, especially with deals.
Dubbie V.
Benavides
Great product! I have being using this product for 30 years. Great for cutting grease, washing my car, washing my hair even taking my dogs a bathe with this product.. Will continue to use.. Will recommend it to everyone..  The only product I will use for my dishes..
Heather L.
So I've always been a supporter of dawn because they help support cleaning animals that get caught up in oil spills. Aside from that the product legit does work and cuts my elbow grease time in half so that I actually get to do other things instead of scrubbing pots and pans.
Breyonna S.
Dawn is by far one of the best dish soaps on the market. What's great about this dish soap is that it actually works and you can definitely tell a difference when using it. When I buy dish soap this is the one I gravitate to purchasing knowing it will get the job done with ease. You need very little for this product to work and its great on tough on grease and dishes with food stuck on them. With other soaps I'm practically getting a work out trying to scrub off the food particles whereas with Dawn it makes it easy. It has a great lather to it and there's all different types of scents that are amazing as well. This goes on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens and CVS so be sure to look for the sale. They also have coupons in the local newspaper. When you purchase the dish soap make sure to buy one's with animals on it because those sales on those bottles go for Dawn's aid in helping clean animals from oil spills. Great product and wonderful that they are helping animals. Love this stuff!
Veronica M.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish washing liquid is my all time favorite! My #1 go to for almost every thing from dirty greasy pots and pans to gently spot treating delicate clothes! It has a nice refreshing scent that is not overwhelming and all you need are a few drops to get a tough job done!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Dawn is one of those brands that my family has always trusted, and one that I have continued to use into adulthood (and motherhood). Dawn really does cut through grease and clean dishes incredibly well. Not only that, mixing Dawn with hot water and vinegar in a large wash bucket allows me to clean my entire home without the overpowering scent and residue that many other cleaners leave behind. From floors to cabinets, countertops to the bathroom, I can use Dawn for just about any cleaning purpose... even in the laundry! Scrubbing the underarms of white tee shirts and tank tops with Dawn dish soap and baking soda removes those ugly yellow stains. All of this.. and I can take comfort in the fact that Dawn is gentle enough to clean wild animals following disasters like oil spills, and that Dawn contributes to the wildlife fund. Dawn is a product that I can feel good about using for its effectiveness and the positive impact made by its paren't company.
Mariana S.
Westborough
This detergent has been used in my house for the longest time. We love this detergent, because it does not have an overwhelming fragrance and it really gets off all the grease. You can buy it anywhere which is always a plus and I will continue buying this trustworthy brand!
Lexie H.
Middlebury
This stuff is awesome for dish cleaning! I also wash my hands with it sometimes! It smells good, and it is blue!!!! It cleans beautifully, and it can be bought nearly everywhere! My family has never used anything else! Pick this up if you are looking for a good dish cleaner!
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works really good on greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart. Not that expensive at all. It works wonders! It is really good for cleaning my husbands greasy hands from working on cars! Definitely recommend this product to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?