BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sarah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this to get fleas off my pets. Puppies generally don't start flea treatments until after 12 weeks and my cats don't respond well to flea treatments so I tried Dawn and it stuck! It instantly kills fleas and works for several days after. I bathe my pup every week or twice a week if she's seeming itchy and follow it up with an oatmeal conditioner. Love this.
Emilee N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is always our go to. We use it to wash our dishes. It helps the food particles come off with ease. It is a great value. Dawn dish soap can even be used to fade out hair color or to bathe your pets. In my opinion there are no cons. Dawn is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Michelle H.
Super dependable and a household name! There's no way it could disappoint! Also in a totally different use for this product, I've used it as a super clarifying wash on my hair to get color out. And it was amazing! My hair was a little dry but after a deep conditioning it was back to normal and not pitch black. Amazing product that's gentle enough!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Good, reliable detergent. I use this to clean my coffee pot and sink and it works great. Leaves things smelling clean, and gets the job done for cheap. I like the original scent. I have been and definitely will be buying again.
Kristina E.
Potosi, MO
Dawn Dish Detergent is THE ONLY dish detergent I use! I haven't been able to find anything that compares to it! Not only does it work wonders on my dishes, but it works great on my dog who likes to play in the mud! It lasts forever bc I don't have to use as much as I do with other detergents; I will be purchasing Dawn as long as it's on the shelves!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Other than my newfound love of Mrs. Myers products, Dawn blue is the only dishwashing liquid I buy. I started purchasing it because they help animals and then also found out I can use it to clean my own pets if I run out of dog soap. My dog has never had a bad reaction and I prefer this to the smell of dog soaps.  It's a great price, as well.
naf C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is probably the only dish detergent that my family and I use. It even removes the toughest of grease/oil. It is also affordable. And the best part is that it only takes a very little amount and quite a few dishes can be washed with that. I bought it from Walmart, definitely a good choice. I know it's a very popular brand as well. Recommend it definitely.
Anita B.
Southington
Always have this in my house.  It is great for washing dishes.  It also is great to have to clean general items.  I use it mixed with water to clean cat litter boxes.  It is also great to kill fleas.  It is gentle enough to use on pets.  I have set up flea traps with water and a little dawn and it works awesome.
Jaylene S.
Rib Mountain
Excellent at getting through tough grease and dried on food. Highly concentrated so you get a lot  of suds with little product. Smells clean and is not rough on the skin. In addition this product works amazing as a stain remover for carpets and clothes! The only dish soap I use!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Anastasia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To me dish soap isn't about the brand name,  but the capability of getting grease from cookware and dishes.  I find it's pretty good but getting the great off,  but sometimes I have to go in two or three times to get 100% of the grease off.  To me it's not worth the value as I go through a lot for the amount of dishes I clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?