BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jodi O.
Ada, OK
Hardly use any other dish soap. This is probably the best dish soap to use. Ive used Walmarts brand and its ok.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid, that does as it advertises. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the scent.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
From cleaning dishes, to killing poison ivy, and even using it to wash jewelry. Absolutely love this dish soap
Rachel M.
Broken arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think the original dawn works as well as the others. I use this for dishes and for my dogs if they have fleas
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way. I like to soak my dishes in Dawn and everything comes right off. It smells good too!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Original dawn is my favorite, my mom uses it which means I use it. Can't argue with what I already know works.
Christine K.
Cordova
Works great and is adorable what more could you want! Oh and it smells great! And dawn helps wildlife so bonus!
Tracey B.
This dishwashing liquid does exactly what it says, cut grease. It very effective and a little goes a long way.
Dagmara A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great detergent. Gentle, does not dry out my hand and cleans great. I trust this detergent to wash baby items.
Olive J.
Philadelphia
Hands down the best dishwashing soap! You can use this for a number of things including washing animals safely.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?