BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Ariel G.
Detroit, MI
Mix with bleach & you can get the grease & grime off of anything. Don't even have to leave pots & such to soak
Whitney O.
This is the only dish soap I use. I feel like it gets fishes clean and one squirt lasts through several dishes.
Heather S.
Love Dawn! The blue is the best for bathing dogs or cats to kill fleas! We used it at the vet I use to work at!
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
This is the only dish soap we use. It makes our dishes clean and it's safe to use for other household purposes.
Bianca O.
I love dawn dish soap, it really does help a lot with grease and I also love the smell . A must buy for sure .
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
From cleaning dishes, to killing poison ivy, and even using it to wash jewelry. Absolutely love this dish soap
Misti Marion H.
We use this brand daily. It cuts grease and leaves the dishes clean. You don't have to use much to clean a lot.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any brand that helps the animals I'm down for. This is gentle on my skin while washing. And reasonable prices.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Very soft on the skin and very easy to use a little bit goes a long way leaves dishes shiny and smelling great
marisol r.
Dawn is great on the hard spots you dont need to use alot of it to get great result and it doesnt leave residue
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?