BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nicholas P.
Tallahassee, FL
I typically hand wash all my dishes, so this soap really comes in handy. It is excellent at getting rid of grease.
Karen M.
ANAHEIM, CA
I love thos soap. I use it to wash my dishes and some clothes. It is worth buying. Stains just go away like magic.
Maura G.
Love this soap. Great price, great smell, great company. Effectively eliminates grease, and gets everything clean.
Angelica ♛.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this and I always buy it from Walmart I would totally recommend this to anyone and it’s a good price value !
Nothing is better than the original. Dawn has and always will be the best. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes!
Whitney C.
Dawn is my favorite soap for cleaning dishes. It cuts through grease and grime easily without drying my hands out.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by the original scent. It gets through dirt, grease, and gross crusty stuff. I always have a backup bottle.
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
I use it for my hair, once a month I use anti yellow shampoo and if it becomes to purple - Dawn is great to help!!
Cheyennee B.
I am not a fan of dawn dish soaps. They clean pretty well but if you have sensitive skin it may irritate your skin.
Misty G.
Hyndman, PA
The best dishliquid ever i would never use another kind of soap it makes awesome bubbles and makes my dishes clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?