BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Mega Parent Expert
Good scent, leaves dishes squeaky clean. A little goes a long way and it creates so many suds! I bought mine at Wal-Mart.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dishsoap is a great buy! Its tough on grease and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! This is the only dish soap I use!
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
ive been using this soap ever since i can remember. its fairly priced but it has many uses to it, besides the dishes
Niki G.
I love Dawn for so much household cleaning! Works great!! I have used for clothing stains to dishes with stuck on foods.!
Chandi N.
Mcminnville , TN
Suds up and cleans better than any dish soap! And very gentle on hands and nails while it fights grease like a monster!!
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
My go to for everything from washing dishes to giving the dog a bath, even washing the car. Also a great stain remover..
Brittany W.
Elkton, MD
In my household we have used dawn dish soap for ever. It has so many suds and works so well. We will continue to use it !
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
This soap is my go to for dishwashing! It cuts the grease and is still gentle on my hands! And a little goes a long ways!
Leslie G.
Muncie, IN
I have always used dawn tried others but none worked like dawn an I would recommend it to anyone I know I hope this helps
Laura D.
My go to dish soap. I have tried others but they don't seem to get my dishes as clean and do not hold bubbles like Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?