BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Dawn original dishwashers liquid is always my go to dish liquid. It cleans better than any other I've ever tried.
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
Love love love dawn ultra concentrate. A little goes a long way. I can clean a sink full with just a few squirts.
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
I love this stuff!! You can clean almost anything with it. You can soak dishes in it or use it to just wash them.
Emely C.
Dawn is the only product I use in my kitchen, i do not trust any other dishwashing soap, and it never disappoints
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is the only thing we use to wash our dishes! It leaves them clean and a little bit of soap goes a long way!
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I use dawn dish soap on a daily basis washing dish's and counter's and all the stuff clean and work's very well.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
I use this a lot, mostly to clean my makeup brushes and sponges because It does a amazing job and it's so gentle!
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great soap that is easy on my hands and a great cleaner. It has always been a great product.
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
I use this always. It's good for dishes, pipes and 1000 other uses around the house. It's a good product to have
marisol r.
Dawn is great on the hard spots you dont need to use alot of it to get great result and it doesnt leave residue
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?