BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buy this in bulk! Always washing our dishes by hand so we keep it stock piled. A little goes a long way with this detergent so one bottle will last us a month. Breaks down grease and stuck on food.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
This is the only dish detergent I use. It is the only thing that really gets the grime off of everything. I smells nice and is not to expensive. It comes in a good size bottle and a little goes a long way so it will last you. I will continue to buy this for my family of four.
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love dawn original. The bottles last a long time. You don't need much soap to clean an entire sink full of dishes. All of the grease and grime comes right off the dishes with minimal effort. We don't use our dish washer because we prefer that our dishes get clean with Dawn.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only dish soap i trust. Takes off all grease and grime and odor. I also use this for my cats when giving them a bath its safe for them and it works great. Makes them feel soo soft and smell so good.
Pooja P.
This is absolutely the best dish soap. You can clean so many things with just paper towels and Dawn dish soap. It is great at removing grease from absolutely everything, including those mesh exhaust fan filters - definitely check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn dish soap.  I trust it sanitizes and cleans our dishes we wash by hand well.  It's original scent is so fresh and leaves your kitchen smelling clean and free of food.  I'd definitely recommend this for anyone's kitchen.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go-to dish washing liquid. I use it religiously and not just for washing dishes. It has so many other uses that you wouldn't believe such as stain removal! Oil/grease stains come right out with dawn. We also use the dawn with hand renewal in our soap dispensers.
Alicia G.
dawn original is my absolute favorite! not only does it last forever with only a tiny bit for each load of dishes but I use it on so many other things! I use it as a jewelry cleaner it leaves all my rings sparkling! it is also safe for pets and use it on my dog at bath time honestly best product I own!
Grace L.
excellent I  only use this product, It cleans everything even stained clothes and removes grease stains from clothing...you do not have to use a large amount of  soap to wash dishes and lasts a long time many scents to pick from cvs always has a sale recommend *****
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?