BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Only dish liquid that I buy. Great for washing dishes and cutting through grease and grim on pots and pans! Also a great soap for washing dogs and getting rid of fleas. Best use i ever had on a dog was when my puppy ran under the car and was covered in car grease, couldnt get it off him until I bathed him with dawn!! From then on always wash my fur babies with Dawn, even the vet agrees!
Christine V.
Dawn gets rid of any stuck on foods, grease, or any other items that end up on your dishes. Just soak your dishes in hot water with Dawn for 15 to 20 minutes if there are a lot of things that need to be scrubbed off or if there is mold on any of your dishes and there will be no problem when you wash those dishes afterwards! I highly recommend Dawn dish soap as it is effective and cheap.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I litterally will not use any other kind of dish soap. I have used so many different kinds, and I will always come back to dawn. There is simply no better dish soap for the price. I have a family of 5 so we would go through a dollar bottle of cheap stuff every other day, with dawn we go through a 24 oz bottle every other week. Couldn't recommend more than I already do. Awesome stuff.
olga p.
BRONX, NY
absolutely love the original blue dawn. The scent is nuetral, and it cleans greece and dishes wonderfully. I also use it to remove stains and it is very successful. Despite the price compared to value store brands- I will not buy anything other than Dawn. I would recommend the company to keep it simple and traditional as far as the original, blue, and packaging and shaping of bottle.
Gen J.
Good stuff. Gets the job done. We often buy this dish soap over others. Also, don't know if this is worth mentioning but we sometime use this to bathe our dogs when we are out of dog shampoo or when one of them has seemed to pick up fleas. Read somewhere that it was effective for that and it's true! Doesn't irritate them at all either! So yeah it's good dish soap AND dog shampoo LOL
Vanessa E.
i have like a love hate relationship with this soap evendo it smells bomb and it does its job because it cleans the dishes and it makes your hands smell bomb and even leaves them softer than other soaps i hate it because i feel like i'm using shampoo on my dishes i really don't like to taste perfume on my food and that's what happens if you berly washed dishes and they haven't dried
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Dawn dishwashing liquid is my absolute favorite! I have tried many many other brands but u always go back to this kind! It works SO GREAT! It's a really reliable brand that has been around for a very long time! It gets my dishes really clean & I don't need to use a ton. The smell is really nice as well. I definitely recommend this to everyone. I will continue to use this kind!
Anna T.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn has never let me down as a dish soap. It leaves my dishes fresh and clean. It is a great value and lasts a pretty long time. i haven't been disappointed with this soup and use it for many things besides cleaning my dishes. I use it on my dogs when they need a bath and on the carpet or clothes when something spills on them. It works great for anything that needs to be cleaned!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
This soap is awesome! There are a million different soaps that have great designs and smell nice, but this one takes the cake. It cleans great and is so affordable. I can bathe my dogs with it and if they ever have a flea or tick, for some reason it gets rid of them. When I went to petsmart and asked for a good dog shampoo they recommended this product lol. Totally multi purpose!
Alli M.
I have used Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent for years. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to Dawn. Nothing cuts grease and grime like Dawn. I have sensitive hands and Dawn does not dry them out. If I have an oils stain on my clothing, I treat with stain remover and a drop or two of Dawn. Guarantee the stain will come out! I buy mine at Fred Meyer's.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?