BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is by far the best dish soap. You can leave it soaking with a REALLT tough pan and it’ll take everything off. It completely cuts through grease. But the REAL success story is if you dab it with a little water on any stains - specifically Red wine - it gets rid of it!!
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is the best dish soap ever made and the only kind my family uses 24/7 , we bought it at my local Koger and it was a great price.  It takes away all stains, and grease and does not leave streaks it was very effective and if you are not using it I do recommend
Josie G.
Having been using Dawn for years and love it. It does cut through grease and even carmelized sweet potatoes that roasted in the oven. Tried other dish soaps to save money but they didn’t compare. Even use it to get grease stains out of my husband’s work clothes.
LaKia G.
Frisco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
my mother has been using this dish soap for YEARS.......since my 40 something year old sister was a kid. I used to use it as well and it's amazing.! it breaks through grease with no problems. i havent used any other dish soap and I probably never will. amazing product
Erin J.
Mount Victory
Does it’s job! This works great and fast. This has been my go to for years and don’t see that ever changing. It smells fresh but over powering. It cleans and I use it for multiple purposes so that’s a win win. Highly recommend again and again. Cost is great too!
Shawna B.
Caldwell
Gets the grease everytime. I never buy anything other then dawn. I buy it from walmart. It seems to be cheaper there unless you have a coupon for some where else. No cons all pros. It smells alright not the best smell. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There are a few products that I will never stray from and this is one of them. I am 100% loyal to Dawn dish soap, because no other soap does the same job. Of course I use it for dishes, but it is also great for spot cleaning carpets, clothes, and even washing the car! 10/10
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great. I can't imagine spending lots of money to clean my brushes. It cosmetics is the most expensive brand of brush that I own and I do believe in taking good care of them. I have some that are 10 + years old that look new. Dawn is gentle yet effective.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Best dish soap and my family and I have used it for decades. It battles the biggest messes and the greasiest of dishes. Truly a staple in my household and we have never bought any competing brand since. Will probably buy this product for the rest of my life!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is the dish soap i always reach for. it is such an AMAZING degreaser. after dinner if i have any nasty dishes i fill it with some of this Dawn dish soap and some hot water and come back a half an hour later and it comes right off. this stuff is seriously amazing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart