BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
My family loves this
detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pre-treatment
on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way.
Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes,
pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. Its cleaning power
is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or
even come close.
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know it's not a natural product, and I mostly use only natural cleaners, but Dawn is my Go-to for Dishes. It is effective like no other. I can do 2 huge sinks full of nasty greasy dishes, with one spoon full of Dawn.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works wonders!! It works for everything not just washing dishes! The price is decent and I would never be disappointed with this product the scent is nice and clean and I will definitely be buying this again!
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing compares! I use it all the time. On dishes! On my floors! On windows! A tiny drop will do you and you can pretty much clean anything with it. And it’s so gentle they use it on animals when there is an oil spill!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
very good!! washes my dishes and everything. they come out sparkling clean. my family always buys this brand and it works great. I've seen other soaps to use but they don't compare to this one right here. This is the best option of soap.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I can't live without. Fights grease, and grime from cooking like no other dish soap does. Absolutely love it. It's a must-have in my kitchen.
Sarah M.
Albion, IL
By far the best dishwashing soap you can get. Other soaps don’t even begin to compare. It’s great for getting off difficult food spots and also great for getting off your average supper mess. I would highly recommend.
Joselyn M.
MayagĂźez, PR.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scrubbing liquid is really good. Mostly I use this liquid. I love that you leave everything clean. I am super serious with those liquids. I love that everything is clean.
Cynthia M.
San Antonio
This is the only dish soap I will use, It cuts through the grease when the other soaps won't. It does exactly what it says it does. I love the scents they have come out with. I will not use any other dish soap.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
We've always used Dawn in our household because it gets the job done! It gets all the grime and grease without scrubbing. The scent isn't too strong it's just all around perfect. I would try if you haven't already!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?