BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This dish washing soap works great. Really cuts off grease and it lasts a long time. It also has a great and clean scent.
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Love Dawn Dish Washing Detergent! It's the only kind i use & from past experiences works way better than the other brands!
Megan M.
I do do the dishes and it can be hard to clean some things. This soap it good. It does what I need it to and it smells good
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I am totally allergic to the little blue bottle. I can use other types of DAWN but the original gives me a horrible rash.
Amanda B.
Fort Smith, AR
There is no substitute for Blue Dawn! No other liquid dish cleaner works better. Plus the scent is just classic and clean!
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
This product leaves my dishes clean . It also has a great smell to it . I buy it from local stores and they're affordable.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Cleans dishes very well and is fine on my sensitive hands. I use it quite frequently and have never had a problem with it.
Angelica E.
Sacramento, California
Great for dishes and isn't a terrible smell. This soap acctually lasts while doing the dishes. My #1 go to dish soap brand
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
Use it all the time I believe it's the best dawn product out get your dishes clean in the grease and stains off immediately
Amanda B.
I won't use anything other than dove for doing dishes. I still hand wash all my dishes, and this is by far the best to use.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?