BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Angelica E.
Sacramento, California
Great for dishes and isn't a terrible smell. This soap acctually lasts while doing the dishes. My #1 go to dish soap brand
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
A little goes a long way, so, the product lasts ages. It has a nice fresh scent, and it cuts through grime and food easily.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried other brands and none work as good as dawn it really is tough on grease it's not rough on my hands like others
Katie N.
Riverside , CA
Great soap for washing dishes. Is a little harsh on hands so I recommend wearing gloves or using lots of lotion rift after
Kassondra C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not only is Dawn a great dish detergent but we also use regular blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers and it works great! :D
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Been using this stuff for 20 years. I wouldn't use anything else. I can't handle all the heavy perfumes in the other ones.
Megan S.
Dawn Dish Soap is the only dish liquid to go with. It works great and you don't have to worry about leaving residue behind.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a repeat customer. This dish detergent rinses perfectly clean with nonresidue. Super happy with the quality and price.
Kimberly E.
Best dish liquid ever. It literally only takes a drop or two to clean all of my dishes. I'm very happy with this product!!!
Jocelyn A.
Kittitas, WA
Very good dish washing soap works well with grease dishes and little bottle goes a long way last for ever very concentrated
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Does this product really clean dishes well?
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Does it make anyone else's sponge smell bad I was using Palmolive and I used tell my poor lil sponge fell apart and then I switch to dawn with a brand new sponge and within a week of doing dishes it started to smell has this happened to anyone else???
raina p.
Corona, CA
what other products besides dishes can i use dawn for? i love the soap
Erica G.
I don't just use it to clean dishes, great for stains. What do you use it for?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I didn't know they sold them in this size where can I get one other than Sam's club cause I don't have a membership

Walmart