BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Andrea H.
Albertville, AL
Great on dishes and great for fleas on our 1 year old blue Pitbull. Not to mention,good on hubby's greasy hands after work!
It's the only soap we use in our household. It does a good job cleaning dishes and can be used for other cleaning purposes.
Kristen W.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn dish soap! Will not buy another brand. It gets grease off of dishes and I use it for a lot of other things too.
Mindy W.
Dawn is one of the best dish washing liquids. It suds up well and removes grease with ease. It can also be used on animals.
Louise A.
Lacey
Large size to keep up with a nine person house. Cuts through the worst messes from inexperienced cooks and lazy roommates.
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
This product leaves my dishes clean . It also has a great smell to it . I buy it from local stores and they're affordable.
Courtney Y.
Sahuarita
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. It gets my dishes nice and clean the smell of it is not over powering which I like!
Anna B.
Ponderay, ID
The scent of this dishsoap is a clean smell, but almost harsh. This soap cuts grease and leaves hasn't washed dishes clean!
Marcy S.
This disco soap it my absolute favorite! It smells terrific and it gets the job done on getting all my dirty dishes clean!
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
The only soap i use. Love this. Always works perfectly. Good for soaking and scrubbing dishes.bi even wash my pets with it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?