BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Natasha B.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this to bathe all of my pets as well as wash my dishes and it does well killing the fleas my pets have. Dawn is the best
jennifer r.
My go to dish soap removes all the food off the dishes works good with pans when it comes to oil stuff that sticks on the pan
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Cleans dishes with using only a small amount. The original smell is wonderful. This product doesn't dry out my hands either.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Dawn dish soap is the only brand of soap I use. It picks up heavy grease spots on my dishes. And leaves them sparkling clean
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I love dawn! My favorite is the Dawn Platinum. Works wonders for me!!!!!!!!!!
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
Can never go wrong with the classic. I especially like this to wash my makeup brushes. I keep one in my bathroom at all times
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
The best dish soap out there. Great for every day use. Takes care of grease wonderfully. I would not buy any other dish soap.
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
Dawn is great for lots of things other than washing dishes, but the ultra concentrated is even better! I use it all the time!
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
This is the only dish soap we use BC I cuts the grease quick and it also gets tube grease out of clothes if add to the washer
chelsea t.
Crestline
Great for fighting grease even though I use other soap because there more environmentally safe I keep this for the tough jobs
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?