BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I try to purchase Dawn often as it is gentle on my skin, and tough on grease! I also like that they help wildlife
Lady B.
Rochester , NY
My favorite dish soap it cut the grease in no time. Have to get it by a lot never missing one in my kitchen❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tara P.
Fairchild AFB
I love original Dawn Dish Soap. It cleans my dishes well and also works great when I need to wash my hands.
Christina H.
Dawn is all we use. There's no limit to it's uses beyond just washing dishes. All out great to have in the house
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
Dawn dish soap is the only way to go!!!! I use it to clean everything!!!!!! My house cannot live without it!!!!!
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
The best dish soap ever!!! Not only does it clean your dishes it also gets rid of fleas on your dogs and cats!!!
Rebecca P.
I am a firm believer in always...always having blue dawn in my household. I use it for dishes and washing my dog!
Lisa K.
Lakeland, FL
Dawn is all around the best dish detergent around. The only one I have ever used that really cuts through grease.
Jeanna G.
Chalmette, LA
Love this product and using it in my daily routine. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know
Gina R.
Chichester, NH
I love the lavender Dawn plus Olay one! I have terrible eczema, and it's the only one that doesn't irritate it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?