BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the best dish soap in my opinion to keep dishes squeaky clean. It definitely is tuff on grease which wins me over.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I still wash my dishes by hand and this is the only kind of dish soap I use. It can cut grease like no other dish soap can.
Courtney Y.
Sahuarita
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. It gets my dishes nice and clean the smell of it is not over powering which I like!
Tanya C.
I have tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to the original dawn. I use it to clean dishes and my bath tub.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Cleans dishes very well and is fine on my sensitive hands. I use it quite frequently and have never had a problem with it.
Arlie H.
Garner, NC
It gets the job done! I prefer to purchase the store brand to save a bit of money, but I trust Dawn to take care of messes.
Rebecca B.
Have been using this for most of my life and I will continue to. Great product. Doesn't dry out my hands. Has a nice scent.
Chelsea R.
Portland , ME
This is my go to dish soap. It lasts forever because you only need a little. It smells delicious and They save the animals!
Jennileka K.
Victorville, CA
This product leaves my dishes clean . It also has a great smell to it . I buy it from local stores and they're affordable.
Kristen R.
This stuff is like magic! It will clean just about anything and doesn't harm your skin while using It! Highly recommended.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?