BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
This dish soup cleans everything! Cuts grease and food with minimal effort. The send is nice and not very strong.
Fabiola S.
Brooklyn, MD
I like it, I don't only use it for dishes, I have been using it to get my white clothes whiter and it does work!
Jazmyne N.
Madera, CA
Love dawn I will never use anything else, cleans my dishes perfectly and the concentration of the soap is perfect
Monique V.
Oxnard, CA
Takes all the stains away it's my favorite Everytime I go to Costco I get the value pack because it's my favorite
Melissa G.
Peoria, AZ
Gets rid of the grease quickly and effectively. smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
I think Dawn works the best and lasts a long time. You don't need much to be able to clean something really well.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Love dawn its the best dishwashing ever! cleans everything and is multi purpose! its so gentle on the skin too .
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Very affordable! You can buy this at the dollar store! Very effective in washing away the grease in your dishes!
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Dawn original dishwashers liquid is always my go to dish liquid. It cleans better than any other I've ever tried.
Kearstin D.
I love this product!!! Just with one little drip you can clean around 8 plates or more!!! Definitely recommended
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?