BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Marissa C.
Moore
It does it's job but don't use too much or you will be spending days to just get it off your hands. It's very durable.
Kaitlyn F.
Newark
A true classic. Dawn never fails to get the job done. I don’t have a dishwasher and I can’t imagine using another soap.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used many dish detergents and Dawn has been used in my family for years. I'd choose dawn over any dish products.
Sharon P.
Grovetown, GA
The original down dish soap has always gotten the job done. I want my dishes to smell like original dawn, not flowers.
Alyssa W.
Weston
Love the smell and it works really well to get grease off of products. It makes my dishes super clean, and I trust it!
Jessica N.
Millsboro
I love dawn dish soap! It works great on dishes, cars, and fleas too! I’ve used it for years, really hate other brands.
Angel H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent dish soap and works double as a stain remover! I buy tons of this just for stains for my children's clothing.
Joana H.
San Jose
Good product I love it. Also I used it for cleaning up my makeup brushes and for the greasy things in my house...
Cynthia W.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been to go to dish detergent in my family for at least three generations. Great value and product. Highly recommended!
Jennifer T.
Bremerton, WA
Only dish detergent used in my home. It lasts the longest, most reliable andeven when you dilute it, still works great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?