BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Aubrey M.
Southgate, MI
This is my go to dishwashing detergent! You don't need much and it cuts through any leftovers! Very affordable as well!
Hetal P.
Goldsboro, NC
I use onlydawn to clean my dishes . It works great and also works good to wash kitchen floor. Takes out all grease out .
Kayla B.
Wasilla, AK
You can't go wrong with dawn, cuts grease like nobodies business and you can use it in a ton of homemade cleaning recipes
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY
No other product cleans grease like Dawn....love it..I like the olay also...we even use it to bath the dog...works great.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I LOVE dawn dish soap! I use the bleach alternative kind, and it stays soapy longer and cleans all the food and grease!
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell.. Works on a lot of things not just dishes. I've used this to get stains off my carpet and it worked amazing.
Aimee G.
Johnstown, PA
This the best dishwashing soap and soak period. It's a classic, no wonder it's been on the shelves for years and years!
Terry A.
Redding, CA
I love all dawn products. They are really well made and takes care of the business. Their whole product line is amazing.
Hannah T.
Riley, KS
From dishes, to stain removing, to counters & laundry, Dawn is my go-to cleaner. It's gentle on me, but tough on messes.
step c.
South Gate, CA
Only soap I buy great for greasy dishes and a good tip kills fleas too I use it on my dog when flea season comes around.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?