BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kayla D.
Hosford, FL
Only dish soap I will use. Gets my dishes clean without using a lot of it lasts a long time also not hard on the hands either
Shay B.
North Corbin
The original blue Dawn is what we use for everything. Washing our cars, dogs, dishes, chairs, or shoes. This is a must have.
Brenigan J.
From everything to dirty dishes, household cleaning, and laundry stains this stuff is the best. No other dish soap compares.
Madeline W.
Youngsville, LA
We have always used the original in our house and love it. The smell it great and it does a good job at cleaning our dishes.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert
He is wonderful surrenders, this was certainly the best I have ever used. It supplies all the explanations. love it too much.
Briana G.
Brownsville , TX
Best dish soap I've ever used! Takes away all smells and leaves dishes squeaky clean! Smells clean and glass stays so clear!
Susan P.
Dawn is my tried and true favorite. It always gets my dishes clean and shiny and it smells good too!! I would recommend it!!
Sara H.
Stockton, CA
This one the only dish soap that I will use. All other soaps that I have used do not seem to clean as well as this one does.
jennifer r.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to dish soap removes all the food off the dishes works good with pans when it comes to oil stuff that sticks on the pan
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
The only dish detergent brand we buy. If it's good enough to clean oil soaked animals from the ocean it's good enough for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?