BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leah H.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't beat the power of dawn dish soap. It can get off grease from a pan without haven't to soak and it's cheap!
Zoila M.
N Syracuse, NY
Love dawn soap, but the best dishwashing soap I have come across thus far has to be cascade. Dawn is still good.
lilliana d.
New Bedford, MA
Keeps my dishes super clean and my jewelry my wedding bands are always super shiny after doing dishes i love it.
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
Es muy bueno pero me hace daĂąo a mis manos. lo uso solo con guantes pero si hace bien su trabajo con los trastes
Tara P.
Fairchild AFB
I love original Dawn Dish Soap. It cleans my dishes well and also works great when I need to wash my hands.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
The best dish soap ever!!! Not only does it clean your dishes it also gets rid of fleas on your dogs and cats!!!
Niki J.
Elba, AL
Keeps my dishes looking great! Cuts grease and doesn't leave residue in my sink or on my dishes. Lasts for ever!
Crystal V.
This is the only dish soap we use at home! Gets the grease off with no hassle and we even bathe our dogs with it!
Sarah T.
A little dawn goes a long way.   My dishes get cleaner, faster.  I've tried other brands and they don't work aa well
Gina R.
Chichester, NH
I love the lavender Dawn plus Olay one! I have terrible eczema, and it's the only one that doesn't irritate it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?