BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Susan P.
Dawn is my tried and true favorite. It always gets my dishes clean and shiny and it smells good too!! I would recommend it!!
Chloe B.
Use it all the time! Makes things so easy!
Lacey S.
Brentwood, CA
This stuff is the best. You need such a small amount to get a rich lather. It takes the grease off of even my greasiest pans!
Mirela S.
Perfect and so gentle on the hands. This can be used for not only dishes but for taking out grease and various other stains!
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is the only brand of soap I use. It picks up heavy grease spots on my dishes. And leaves them sparkling clean
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I love dawn! My favorite is the Dawn Platinum. Works wonders for me!!!!!!!!!!
Jensen L.
Useful for all cleaning.. I use it for showers, baths, an sometimes on my dogs.. I will continue to use this product forever
Taylor B.
The only dish soap I use. Every time. It works wonders and doesn't leave residue. I love dawn dish soap and the smell of it!
lizbeth t.
nuevo
dawn is the best for washing dishes it leaves my dishes sooo clean and i also use it on my dog and it leaves her soooo clean
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
The only dish detergent brand we buy. If it's good enough to clean oil soaked animals from the ocean it's good enough for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?