BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Israel S.
Fort worth
Concentrated enough to stay in the sponge without having to add more every few seconds, useful to clean counters too.
Tiffany B.
Walker
Cuts the grease on my dishes and is great for bathing the cat when she gets infested with fleas after a day outside.
Malina W.
I only used the original dawn. The scent is clean and gets my dishes clean. Even stuff thats stuck on. Great product
Gianina U.
powell, OH
Dawn is the only dish detergent i use is good when i wash grease pots and smell good my favorite is apple blosson

Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Fights off grease, saves animals lives, concentrated and does it job. Seriously the only dish soap I will buy, ever.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
This is like a magic cleaner! I use it for dishes and laundry and even cleaning my bathrooms. Definitely recommend!
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this dish soap! I feel like it's gets my dishes the cleanest & works great! Not at all expensive! Great product!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Dawn is great for my dishes. I let them soak in hot water with a little dawn and they always come out squeaky clean.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Cannot beat the classics!!! Hands down always beats any other soap. Cleans everything and no need to scrape or soak.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn; I use it for everything from dishes to washing my pets! It doesn't dry out my skin and it smells great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?