BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Danielle H.
Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in my book. It has so many wonderful helpful using. Add a tablespoon of Dawn to 1 gallon of warm water and spray or pour on plant leaves that have white spots. The Dawn will help the plant come back!
Josh C.
Buckhorn, KY
By far the best dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion! Others may say otherwise but this is just me personally! Love the smell of the original and I always buy the refill size at Walmart because you can never have too much!
Quincee C.
Dawn dishsoap is and forever will be the best. I use it to clean my dishes and my makeup brushes. It takes very little to do a lot of work and to get things clean. Never used a soap that cuts crease and film the way this dose. 10/10
Lucia S.
Bakersfield, California
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps ever and it gets your dishes really clean and get hard food off real y good and keeps them really shined and I love the way it smells so good everyone should try it you won't be disappointed
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
What can I say about this dish soap that hasn't been said it can be mixed in with so much stuff for different uses between getting stains out to deep cleaning your shower. And of course gets the tough stuck on foods off from dishes.
Jean R.
Moosic, PA
I stick to the original. Its great on grease and not harsh on hands. I also like Dawn because they helped out the animals in the oil spill years ago. I t cleaned the grease off of them and they donated money to help the animals out.
Bint A.
My go to dish washing liquid. I love this original blue one and I prefer it to other scents but I'd still use the other ones. It's a better value to buy this package so I always have a spare one. I definitely recommend it to others.
Kymberly B.
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I trust! I use the original blue. It's not just great at getting dishes clean, it also works great as a stain remover for clothes. I love that I don't have to use a lot of Dawn to get my dishes done.
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Dawn dishwashing so is amazing I use it to wash dishes or use it to wash bottles I typically buy it at Walmart sometimes Albertson's has a them 10 for $10. Yes they come in a lot of nice since the one in the picture smells very nice
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?