BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dubbie V.
Benavides
Great product! I have being using this product for 30 years. Great for cutting grease, washing my car, washing my hair even taking my dogs a bathe with this product.. Will continue to use.. Will recommend it to everyone..  The only product I will use for my dishes..
Heather L.
So I've always been a supporter of dawn because they help support cleaning animals that get caught up in oil spills. Aside from that the product legit does work and cuts my elbow grease time in half so that I actually get to do other things instead of scrubbing pots and pans.
Megan C.
Houston
I've been using this product my whole life and never really strayed. You can find this product in any store, since it's so common. I like the ingredients because it cleans my dishes with one pump of soap! I also like the scent of this product, it doesn't smell too chemically.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like this product since it lasts quite a while and leaves my dishes clean. It is a bit harsh for my skin relative to some other products I've used since I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is pretty good overall though, and is easy to find, especially with deals.
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love that this is a safe product to use on animals if they get grease or stuff on them. It makes my hands soft and smooth. It really cleans my dishes to the point where they are clear. It has a pleasant smell thats not too strong. I buy this at dollar stores and at Walmart.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best dish soap! It is very inexpensive and is great at cutting through tough grease. Doesn't leave a nasty film like some other dish soaps do. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you never run out!
Ivonne L.
Edinburg, TX
You only need a tiny bit of this and some water, and you'll be able to finish all of the dishes. I like the different smells that I've tried and it's usually effective enough to clean all sorts of mess we leave on our plates. I constantly repurchase this, so I would recommend.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
This is the only dish detergent I use. It is the only thing that really gets the grime off of everything. I smells nice and is not to expensive. It comes in a good size bottle and a little goes a long way so it will last you. I will continue to buy this for my family of four.
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buy this in bulk! Always washing our dishes by hand so we keep it stock piled. A little goes a long way with this detergent so one bottle will last us a month. Breaks down grease and stuck on food.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?