BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love love love dawn!!!! Cuts grease like no other brand! Smells great and of course leaves dishes squeaky clean!
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is the only thing we use to wash our dishes! It leaves them clean and a little bit of soap goes a long way!
Loriann M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love dawn for my dishes and also for getting stains out of clothes. Don't use any other dish soap expect for dawn
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Hands down my favorites dish washing soap. I love that it makes tons of bubbles and it cleans grease immediately.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
Keeps everything clean and fresh. Wouldn't trade this stuff for the world. Helps rid our dishes of nasty residue.
Stephanie D.
Paterson, NJ
I love this product not only because it smells so good but it leave my hand very soft and my friends love it also
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is definitely a grease cutter. It works wonderfully. I also use it to keep the spider mites off my hibiscus.
amanda V.
My favorite brand of liquid dish soak. It does the work with fighting grease & it isnt too thin and watered down.
Rachel M.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried almost every new soap dawn comes out with but I always go back to the original. Seriously the best.
Brittany C.
Hockley, TX
Love dawn! always my go to. Can't go wrong with an original don't need to use a lot which is always a good thing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?