BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brenda V.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn it's up there with 3 other favorite brands of liquid dish soaps. it does the job without over use of the soap.
Jaime S.
Alliance, OH
Always cleans my dishes, and I love the positive publicity that they put out about assisting to clean up after oil spills.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I love Dawn! It's my go-do dish liquid. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my shower. Cuts through soap scum like a boss.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn in any form. Gets anything greasy out in a hot second. I also mix it with peroxide and iinstant stain remover!
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for everything, I buy in bulk and always repurchase. It will clean any mess, no harsh chemicals or gross smells.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
A little certainly goes a long way. We find that it gets most things clean but isn't that great with really greasy dishes.
Katina B.
Scott Depot, WV
You can basically use this for dishes and anything else like cleaning, removing stains from clothes. This is all I'll use!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I am totally allergic to the little blue bottle. I can use other types of DAWN but the original gives me a horrible rash.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
We only use this kind of soap to wash the dishes, it removes all the grease off the plates and cups. This gets the job done
Talissa G.
A little bit goes a long way ... so thick and the smell is amazing . my go to soap for years ever since i can remember ...
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?