BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nancy G.
I love Dawn I use it on my pets when they have fleas it's easy on them yet very affective and affordable!! I seriously love Dawn!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
i use this dish soap the most. you can always trust dawn to give your dishes a good thorough clean and the scent isn’t bad at all
Jordanne F.
Apopka, FL
I like the dawn original soap, seems to really clean the dishes and baby bottles when I wash them. Also not too harsh on my skin.
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN
My number one go to for dish washing!! Gets all my dishes and pots and pans clean sooo fast!! Oh and my utensils!!! Just great!!
Lyndzi E.
This product has been used in my family for years, I love the way it smells plus it gets my dishes super clean! Nothing compares!
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
 I love the soap because, it seems to get my kitchen clean and smelling fresh as well as my dishes while not using very much soap!
Brianna B.
Works great for cleaning dishes and also for removing fleas on your animals! Can buy from Walmart, food lion and any store mainly
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park
Love the way it leaves my dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands. Has a nice smell to it. Very effective highly recommend to everyone.
Kierste C.
No gimicks. Does what it is supppsed to do, cleans dishes quickly and easily. Not watered down. Blue dawn has earned my loyalty.
Samantha T.
Salem, AR
I use this product for dish washing. And many other things! I love dawn!! It is also very great for getting stains out of clothes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?