BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jordanne F.
Apopka, FL
I like the dawn original soap, seems to really clean the dishes and baby bottles when I wash them. Also not too harsh on my skin.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
This is the only dish liquid I will use. Really gets oil off your dishes and your hands. I recommend this product. It is amazing.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Mega Parent Expert
this is one of my favorite brands for cleaning - this dish liquid works awesome and it really gets your dishes clean and sparkly
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
The best cleaning agent! I use this dawn mixed with baking soda and vinegar to clean the bath and oven. A little goes a long way.
Sarah B.
Tallahassee
The best soap I have ever used and the only soap I will ever buy for my dishes. It's great for cleaning around the home as well.
Krystal T.
Nacogdoches, TX
Dawn is the BEST dishwashing liquid! It is a great value for the price. We have tried other products but always go back to Dawn.
Kait U.
Gilbert, AZ
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! This is my favorite dish soap! It is affordable and cleans my dishes perfectly without leaving any residue!
Helen M.
Washes dishes well and removes oil residue, best part is you don't need to use a lot of product so it lasts you a very long time
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Thick AF! I love how thick it is and how a little goes along way. I get it at dollar tree or target they also have ot at walmart.
Christie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Can't ever go wrong with Dawn! It is powerful, yet easy on my hands. It's truly effective and makes everything super clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?