BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is balm at removing grease & getting that great squeaky clean also great for various things around the house.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Perfect for people with sensitive skin. This one smells good and it doesn't make me break out like other soaps do.
Krystle M.
There isn't any other dish washing liquid I buy. It's never let me down, and we do some pretty heavy duty cooking.
Katy S.
Tamaqua, PA
Dawn is the perfect de-greaser!!! Absolutely love it for hard to clean pots and pans!! Its the only liquid I use!!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Works great on dishes and pans. I also use it on my makeup brushes. It could be used to wash small animals as well.
Talea M.
Portland, OR
Been using this for year.. I won't use anything else.. It last forever and you only need a little to do a lot with!
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
It really works well when hand washing dishes. Cut through grease and makes scrubbing minimum. I would buy it again
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
My absolute favorite dish soap it cleans dishes very well and smells wonderful. It doesn't l es Ave your hands dry
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by the original scent. It gets through dirt, grease, and gross crusty stuff. I always have a backup bottle.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
We lost the fresh scent of the original! This is something I always have stocked in my house! Our cleaning stapple
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?