BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. This is all I saw growing up and I've stayed true throughout the years.
Serena R.
Hope, AR
Nothing like a classic and this soap is a true classic! Awesome degreaser, limited scrubbing when used.. A household must!
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for everything, I buy in bulk and always repurchase. It will clean any mess, no harsh chemicals or gross smells.
Kylie R.
I absolutely love the fact that the blue Dawn dish soap has so many other uses besides just washing dishes. Great product!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
We only use this kind of soap to wash the dishes, it removes all the grease off the plates and cups. This gets the job done
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT
I absolutely love dawn it's the only dish soap we use in the house. If we don't buy the original we buy the platinum bottle
Brenda V.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn it's up there with 3 other favorite brands of liquid dish soaps. it does the job without over use of the soap.
Morgan M.
Cleans dishes so well. I also use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. Love that it's gentle enough to use ok many things.
Jenn S.
Use this for everything. Cuts grease on dishes, removed grease stains on clothing, removes gum from hair, and smells great.
Kelly W.
Arlington
Great for cleaning way more than dishes. You can clean shoes to keep them looking new. Dawn is a GREAT stain pretreatment.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?

back