BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Kristie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the original Dawn dishwashing liquid! This soap always gets the tough grease spots out of all my pans and pots. The best part about Dawn is that you only have to use a drop which saves ton of product. One drop of this soap goes a long way. Definitely worth the price which is inexpensive.
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
With dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid i never have to worry about greasy dishes they always come out great even if my husband cleans the dishes they still come out clean and i love the smell it leaves a great smell though my home and it is affordable and can be found anywhere.
Melissa R.
We love this product, makes dishwashing easier. We also love using it on our dogs when they get too messy. Original scent is not overwhelming which is a huge plus for me. Also like that it's easily accessible, I find it at any grocery store. Will definitely keep buying it.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
This is the absolute best! I buy it at Walmart and would absolutely recommend it to anyone. It is very effective and not at all disappointing. It's gentle on hands as well! I won't ever use anything else!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Dawn blue dish soap is the only brand I'll use. There are no other dish soaps on the market that can even compare. This dish soap cleans dishes with ease and makes washing dishes a breeze. It also makes me feel good to support a company that cares about wildlife. Thank you Dawn!!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
The original Dawn dish soap has been used in my family for as long as I can remember. It truly is the best dish soap for cleaning off grease, oil, crumbs on pans and so on. Additionally, the soap is great smelling and doesn't dry out your hands like some other dish soaps do.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
As for dish soaps, Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of them all. It is reasonably priced and it's super concentrated formula allows you to clean more dishes with less soap. I recommend this dish soap to all my friends because if it's great quality.
Kayleigh M.
Original Dawn works really well for all kinds of dirty dishes, but especially greasy ones. A little goes a really long way. It also doesn't bother the skin on my hands like some other dish soaps do. I would buy this dish soap again, I have never found anything that works better.
Colleen V.
This is The only dish soap that I buy. In my opinion it works the best on cutting grease. If you let your dishes soaking in hot water with this dish soap then you barely have to scrub them it really works wonders. I suggested to anybody. I've never had any problems or complaints.
whitney p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy anymore unless I am trying something new. When I recently started purchasing other brands(on sale) I realized it was hard to get oils and grime off of dishes. With Dawn dish soap I don't have that trouble and it keeps my dishes nice and clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?