BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amber B.
Simpsonville, SC
I do not use Dawn to wash dishes regularly, but I do use it to clean other, more important things. This dish soap is perfect for washing your animals - anything from small puppies to horses. Also, it is the best soap for washing your cars. It is able to break through the tough grease that sticks to your paint job without wearing away the paint.
Yvette V.
San gabriel, CA
Omg this product is my go to! Cleans more then just dishes. I can use a few drops to clean a full load of dishes. I also use it wash my wedding rings. I prefer to buy it at target with coupons or cartwheel app. Original is best for me. My hands don't feel greasy after washing dishes with this soap. You can also buy in bulk at sams club or Costco
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
The only soap to buy! This soap does what it says, and a little goes a long way. This soap lathers easily, and all soaps should be like that. It cuts through grease, LIKE CRAZY. My family cooks food with oils and it legit makes all my dishes SHINE.
jeniffer s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap works 100% takes out most of the smells on the dishes as well as cleaning it. I diffanetly recommend this dish soap I used this every day I go from this blue one to the daw organe smells so good and its nice and thick. Love this brand
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried other brands and they left residue. I love that I am supporting a brand that helps the environment/wildlife by cleaning the ducks and other creatures from oil spills. I insist on getting the bottles with the little ducks on them to remind me of the good others are doing and to inspire me to do the same.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
This stuff is amazing. It's powerful yet gentle. My husband uses a few drops of this with some water to wash windows, we use it to clean stains out of carpets and we even use it with a toothbrush to clean our shoes. Such an awesome versatile product. Will continue to buy forever!
tiera j.
Orlando
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to use this soap because its like is absorbs all the grease! its like magic. I have used other dish liquid and had to keep making new water because I felt it wasn't cleaning my dishes correctly! I also love to put bleach in it and this is truly the only dish liquid I can do that and the water still be good water! I have to have dawn in my home !
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
DAWN DISH SOAP IS SIMPLY AMAZING AND CAN BE USED FOR MANY PURPOSES. IT IS GENTLY ON YOUR SKIN SO IT DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR HANDS DRY. I USUALLY BUY THIS SOAP FROM TARGET, THEY COME IN MANY DIFFERENT SCENTS AND THEY ALL SMELL PLEASANT. I WOULD RECOMMEND USING THIS SOAP IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT, IT WORKS GREAT TO CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES AND BEAUTY BLENDER
Kaitlin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is the only dish soap that I will use. it definitely cleans my dishes and leaves no residue. I would rather use this and wash by hand then use my dishwasher. the scent is great. i don't like flower scents. With dawn i know that my dishes are going to get clean and will be clean no matter what. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Michelle H.
Super dependable and a household name! There's no way it could disappoint! Also in a totally different use for this product, I've used it as a super clarifying wash on my hair to get color out. And it was amazing! My hair was a little dry but after a deep conditioning it was back to normal and not pitch black. Amazing product that's gentle enough!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?