BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to for tough dish jobs. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. I've used it on so many different things besides dishes. Any dirty job I pick dawn soap. Great bang for the buck. Not over priced and you can buy it anywhere.
Audrey T.
Omaha, NE
This is the best dish soap. I don't like ones with scents because they really keep the dishes tasting like soap. Dawn gets the job done right away without hassle. Going to another brand or an off brand is just never an option for me.
Danielle H.
Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in my book. It has so many wonderful helpful using. Add a tablespoon of Dawn to 1 gallon of warm water and spray or pour on plant leaves that have white spots. The Dawn will help the plant come back!
Kay M.
Excelsior
I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and nice scents but this is THE ONLY stuff that REALLY works. Basic Dawn is everything if you don't have a dishwasher and if you mix it with vinegar or baking soda, you can clean just about anything!
Felicia L.
I love this soap it removes grease very easily from your pot and pans. It is great for washing hands doesn't dry them out and also bathing your animals. It is so gentle to the skin I use it on dogs when bathing them. Only soap I use!
Lucia S.
Bakersfield, California
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps ever and it gets your dishes really clean and get hard food off real y good and keeps them really shined and I love the way it smells so good everyone should try it you won't be disappointed
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
What can I say about this dish soap that hasn't been said it can be mixed in with so much stuff for different uses between getting stains out to deep cleaning your shower. And of course gets the tough stuck on foods off from dishes.
Bint A.
My go to dish washing liquid. I love this original blue one and I prefer it to other scents but I'd still use the other ones. It's a better value to buy this package so I always have a spare one. I definitely recommend it to others.
Josh C.
Buckhorn, KY
By far the best dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion! Others may say otherwise but this is just me personally! Love the smell of the original and I always buy the refill size at Walmart because you can never have too much!
afu t.
Waianae, HI
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use in our home and we never get tired of it 😍 this is my all time fav for cleaning supplies add a little baking sofa & vinegar and you can clean everything from showers to ovens you name it ❤️
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?