BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
Love this dish soap. You don't need a lot to do a sink full of dishes. Especially if you have a pan that is difficult to get clean poor a dot of this soap and warm water into the pan and let it sit 5 minutes. It comes right out. Plus I use this on stains on my clothes and it works awesome
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
With dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid i never have to worry about greasy dishes they always come out great even if my husband cleans the dishes they still come out clean and i love the smell it leaves a great smell though my home and it is affordable and can be found anywhere.
Kristie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the original Dawn dishwashing liquid! This soap always gets the tough grease spots out of all my pans and pots. The best part about Dawn is that you only have to use a drop which saves ton of product. One drop of this soap goes a long way. Definitely worth the price which is inexpensive.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I am def a dawn dish soap kinda girl and can't wash dishes without it as it kills the grease and grease stains after seconds without having to scrub your arm and fingers to death.. This is a 1000000 plus stars from me as this is the only dish soap the actually does it's job fully
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love Dawn dish liquid... I prefer this over any other brand... not only can you wash dishes but it's great if the little one spills juice or something on the furniture or carpet...the price is very reasonable as well... try for yourself you will be much happier..
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
The only brand of dish soap I like. I feel like so little last so long it's great. It's around $4 for the bottle I purchase but it last me a very long time. It doesn't damage my skin. My husband is a mechanic and he will use it occasionally to remove oil from his hands and arms.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best dish soap! It is very inexpensive and is great at cutting through tough grease. Doesn't leave a nasty film like some other dish soaps do. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you never run out!
Pooja P.
This is absolutely the best dish soap. You can clean so many things with just paper towels and Dawn dish soap. It is great at removing grease from absolutely everything, including those mesh exhaust fan filters - definitely check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Only dish soap i trust. Takes off all grease and grime and odor. I also use this for my cats when giving them a bath its safe for them and it works great. Makes them feel soo soft and smell so good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?