BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cameron B.
Sturgis, MI
Definitely a staple in my house I trust no other brand to clean my dishes adequately without leaving my hands feeling rough and dry
Leonor L.
League City, TX
My mom used Dawn and now so do I. It always clean dishes well.
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the only dish soap I've ever used. It's great on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. Will never need to use anything else
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
As much as I want to switch from Dawn...it is the old stand by. Nothing works quite as well as Dawn when it comes to deep cleaning.
Maryjane H.
belle vernon, PA
This is the only product i trust. I find the others have a film and dont clean very well. This makes everything easy to get clean.
Rebecca M.
Really cleans the dishes and it goes a long way I really like it I also use it to take my dog a bath it helps get rid of the fleas
Aliscla D.
Cleveland
I love Dawn products it really keep grease away. And you don't have to use alot, it is so mild on my hands and my hands feel soft.
Andrea M.
My mom uses I use it and to cleaning makeup brushes and striping out hair and takeing off greesy oil from pans it does amazing job
Jessica R.
Throop
I do not use any other dish soap. Dawn is the only one we have found that works on every kind of mess that ends up in our kitchen!
Carla C.
I have used this forever, but recently found a recipe using Dawn and white vinegar to clean the shower and there is nothing better!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?