BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?166 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Rebekah M.
Dawn original is my all time favorite dish soap. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I won't use anything else!
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
I love this for washing my dishes. This smells pretty good and you can get such a large quantity for a low price. Win win
Angel E.
Bluefield
Dawn has a clean scent and cuts the grease off my dishes the first time without having to go back and re wash my dishes.
Stephanie S.
Mathias, WV
My favorite brand! It gets my dishes clean and I don't have to worry about leftover grease. This is the only brand I buy.
Nethania G.
I love this dish washing soap works well with stick on things and leaves hands soft.. it is soft enough to use on my dogs
Lizbeth A.
W Valley City, UT
I love this product. I love the smell. Ive tried other products before and didn't like it so I just stayed with this one
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY
No other product cleans grease like Dawn....love it..I like the olay also...we even use it to bath the dog...works great.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Dawn provides clean dishes. Dawn provides dishes that smell good. Dawn also makes your hands smell and feel good as new.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I e tried other soaps. Ut always go back to dawn. It is versatile and can be used for more things other than just dishes
Jordan D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn dish soap is so much better than any other dish soap brand. It's cleans better and leave a nice scent on my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?