BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarah B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
This is the best and it really does cut through grease with a small amount, i won't use any other brand. The best!
Elizabeth H.
I only use dawn soap. The soap last longer than other soaps and it cleans my dishes. I don't have to use very much.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Such a staple in my household. We won't use any other dishwashing liquid because it just doesn't do the job right!
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! My mom used it and now I use it. Cleans grease and grime like no other. Also love it as a stain remover.
Jawanda W.
Great products. It gets grease out of every pan and I don't have to use a lot of it. It also keeps your hands soft
Amber B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I use dawn hand renewal dish soap in lavender and not only does it make my dishes clean but it keeps my hands soft.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
I use Dawn to clean my makeup brushes. It is gentle enough on the hair but tough enough to get all the makeup out.
Erica M.
So many uses! Make sure you buy the original blue dawn. Takes grease away, great for other household cleaning jobs!
Amanda C.
Florence, MS
Love the way it smells. I don't like to use a lot of fragrance when I wash dishes I try to keep the scent original
Amanda B.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use, it really gets the dirt grime and grease off without over drying your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?