BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Samantha B.
Easley, South Carolina
Without a dishwasher, you can never go wrong with classic Dawn soap. It's gentle enough on fragile dishes but cuts through grease.
Andrea M.
My mom uses I use it and to cleaning makeup brushes and striping out hair and takeing off greesy oil from pans it does amazing job
Cameron B.
Sturgis, MI
Definitely a staple in my house I trust no other brand to clean my dishes adequately without leaving my hands feeling rough and dry
Hannah M.
Since I started using dawn I've noticed when I hand wash the dishes my hands aren't as greasy as they would be using other brands.
Etzel P.
Everyone in family use this, have never used anything else. Nothing else cleans like dawn dish soap, and need less for more dishes.
Kimberly M.
Dawn is the only dish soap used in my house. It is the only dish soap that will remove grease residue. Green apple is our favorite!
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the very best dishwashing liquid there is. There's no better grease fighter to make sure that your dishes get really clean
Carla C.
I have used this forever, but recently found a recipe using Dawn and white vinegar to clean the shower and there is nothing better!
Trevor S.
Corning, NY
This is the best I use it to kill fleas I also use it to clean the grease off the dishes. Never seen anything so safe Ann powerful
Laura L.
We use this dish soap in our sponge-wand, mixed 50/50 with water and it works amazing. Nothing seems to cut grease quite like DAWN.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?