BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Laura D.
I never buy anything else. My mother taught me long ago that blue dawn is the best on tough grease, and I've come to find this is true.
Emiley S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff ! It's great for washing greasy dishes. It's also great for your pets if they have fleas it kills the fleas instantly
Kim E.
Dawn is great! It is gentle on my dog and tough on my dishes. I even use it to wash my car. The concentrated product lasts a long time.
Amber S.
Dawn is great because it's so simple and great for very many other uses. It is a great cleaner as well. It takes away any dirt and oil
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how effective this is and powerfull on taking out the greasy out of pans and plates. You dont need to use a lot which is awesome!
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
I swear by this soap!! This is the only dish soap that I find cuts grease and you don’t have to use a lot just a drop gets the job done
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
I have been using this brand my entire live. And still will. I also use it for my cat for bath time to help with his past flea problem.
Cheyenne M.
best dish soap ever. It cleans even the dirtiest dishes. All I ever buy is this brand and type. You can even use it for fleas on dogs.
Samantha M.
Cleans all dishes even tough grease marks on pans or stoves and it smells really good. It also keeps your hands smelling good and soft.
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This dish soap leaves my dishes clean and it doesn't dry out my hands. Also great and safe to use on my pup if he gets into mud or oil.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?