BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kallie B.
I can not use ANY other brand of dish soap.  This is perfect for SO SO SO many things in your home.  Dawn can clean my dishes really well and I don't have to scrub that much. I use it for cleaning the whole kitchen.  My husband uses it as well to wash up after he works on the car, because it is the only dish soap that can cut through all the grease easily.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Dawn dish soap is such a great product and not only does it break up Grease or any hard foods that you have stuff on your pans or on your hands. The fact that they have teamed up to save so many animals in the oil spill is absolutely wonderful I will forever be a fan and use Dawn!
Sandra M.
Orange, VA
Dawn Dish washing Detergent  is the best for cutting the grease on dirty dishes such as fried chicken there's no other like it, and also  it has a clean smell, it is very effective on cleaning your dishes, Ialso believe it's good for keeping your kitchen water pipes flowing smoothly. I just wish it was not so expensive, so I will buy extra when it goes on sale!😀
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Good old Dawn...it's a classic! My mother always used this when I was growing up and I guess I took it for granted how well it performed. Once I started shopping for myself, I tried a few cheaper brand and was not impressed by their cleaning power. I found my way back to Dawn pretty quickly and have never been disappointed! It smells great and gets the job done quickly.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn has been used in my family for years. I have tried going "cheaper " and regretted it from the moment I started washing my dishes. I use it for my bathroom, perfect for getting the tub and shower clean. I buy dawn over any other brand out there. GREAT STUFF!
Angela D.
I buy this to wash my dishes because it's cheap, and it does the job. But I hate the scent, and it lingers on my hands after using it. I don't mind it with the dishes because I don't smell it, but on my hands it smells so bad. I always have to use soap to wash my hands after using it. I will continue buying it because it does the job, but I don't think I'll ever get over the scent.
Tatianna F.
I have this product three stars because I’m not sure what I like about it. I haven’t really tried any other dish soaps besides dial. To be honest I’m not too picky about dish soaps. As long as my dishes are getting clean I’m ok with the product. I will of course buy this product again. I can say it is great for getting rid of fleas on dogs. I know that’s random but it’s true!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Becca L.
Mountain home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is good for everything!! Right down to getting rid of flea's. It dries my hands but it does great with everything else. Makes it super easy to clean dishes. Dawn with a little hot water just melts grime and food right away. It is the only dish soap I buy.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
My house couldn't function without this. We not only wash our dishes with it, but use it for several other cleaning products thought the house. It's an amazing soap scum remover when mixed with white vinegar, and a couple of drops mixed with alcohol and water keeps your granite countertops nice and clean. Can be used as dog shampoo if your furry friend gets fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?