BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Dawn dish soap is always in my household. Of all of the dish soaps I have used, this one always prevails. Dawn cleans well and kills grease with little effort. It rinses well from the dishes without residue. It is also gentle on hands.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
Absolutely love Dawn! It works really well with getting grease and baked on foods off pots and pans. It even washed out black hair dye out of my hair.***Disclaimer: it is not recommended for this use and is very drying on your hair.***
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
It doesn't get better than original Dawn. If it can be used to clean animals after an oil spills, surely it'll work wonders in my kitchen! And so, it does! I've tried other 'fancier' detergents, but always come back to my old faithful!
D'Wayna D.
I use this dish soap for 2 reasons.. one is obviously for my dishes, the other is for bathing my dog, this soap actually helps get rid of fleas. I buy it from Walmart for a little over $2. There are different scents and it works great.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
For that clean, non greasy, feeling on plastic dishes. Great on pots and pans. Even works awesome on my beautiful makeup brushes. This has been the only dissh soap I would buy. I've been using it since I was little, wouldn't change it.
Jeanny G.
The best dishwashing soap. Seriously only a few drops is needed. Unlike other soaps where you need squirts to clean one dish.
This also works very well cleaning make up brushes and beauty blender. Trust me try it on the beauty blender.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Dawn original is the best dishwashing gel ever . I love the smell and it does way better than the scented ones like green apple . If it aint broke don't fix it . Everyone in my family uses it , I was raised doing it . Will always buy !
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
Dawn is a brand that everyone knows and loves. The product has been successful because it works as well as it is advertised to. 90 oz. of Dawn could last a family of three for 3-5 months. It is the only dish soap brand that I will use.
Ricki V.
Belfair, WA
Have been using this product forever. Never buy another brand, always have and always will stick to this dish soap!! Very effective!! Cleans my dishes and leaves them Squeaky Clean!! Good Value as well! Totally recommend this product.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC
After years of trying a lot of products this is all I buy. I have never had a problem with this product. It gets everything clean. Takes grease off plastic containers, which is hard to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?