BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Dawn is such a great dish soap. It also works really well for getting hair dye off your skin. Just take a little bit and put it on a wash cloth, and then rub it over the spot where the skin has been dyed. Comes off with no problem. Love that there are multiple uses for this product!!
Kimberly A.
Walls, MS
I've tried lots of different brands over the years and Dawn concentrate, first off last longer as it takes very little concentrate to get my dishes clean. Secondly after soaking, takes less elbow strength to take off  baked on food. Love this product and can't live with it!!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started buying Dawn when I saw their commercial about the animals going home.  That really got me.  I love that Dawn is so environmentally aware and trying to do the right thing.  This soap is great because I don't need to use a ton of it to get my dishes clean!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
The original Dawn dish soap has been used in my family for as long as I can remember. It truly is the best dish soap for cleaning off grease, oil, crumbs on pans and so on. Additionally, the soap is great smelling and doesn't dry out your hands like some other dish soaps do.
whitney p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy anymore unless I am trying something new. When I recently started purchasing other brands(on sale) I realized it was hard to get oils and grime off of dishes. With Dawn dish soap I don't have that trouble and it keeps my dishes nice and clean!
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love Dawn dish liquid... I prefer this over any other brand... not only can you wash dishes but it's great if the little one spills juice or something on the furniture or carpet...the price is very reasonable as well... try for yourself you will be much happier..
Molly L.
Dawn is strong enough to get the grease off the pans, yet gentle enough to wash baby bottles! Love that it's used to wash animals covered in oil from spills (reason for multiple repurchases). Affordable, found at most stores, and never disappoints. The blue scent is my favorite :)
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will use now. It gets the oil out of everything! Your dishes come out real lean with Dawn. Just a little goes a long way. The prices good. You won't be disappointed.
Claribel M.
I'm a true Dawn user for many many years now. I'm faithful to this product because I have tried other brands and I just can't deal with the scents. I like that dawn is lightly scented and I can get through a load of dishes without getting sick to my stomach because of the harsh scent. This is the case with Palmolive and Joy which I grew up with.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?