BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Monica B.
Westfield, MA
AMAZING. Amazing. Not much more to say than that. This dish detergent will knock your socks off. A little pricy, but totally worth it!!
Stefanie P.
Miami , florida
The only soap I trust to get my dishes clean. I love the smell and strength. I have used many brands to save money but I always go back
Heather S.
Ocoee
Cuts grease like no other. Love the way that it doesn't fry out my hands all while cleaning the dishes without having to scrub away...
Kay n.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to when it comes to dishwashing liquid! Love being able to use it for lots of dishes! Suds up well without much work too!
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I am a big dawn user!!! I think this is like the only soap I buy!!!! lol I like it a lot and does a great job cleaning my dishes well.
Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
Dawn detergent can be used for anything!! I use it for dishes, cleaning carpets, stains and clothes and anything else you can think of!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff is great for washing dishes to spot cleaningvstains out of clothes befor laundry. I love ir. It even cleans my glasses well.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
The original is my favorite. It lasts along time and kicks greases butt. You don't have to use that much of it for the product preform.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Dawn soap is the best of the best. Leaves my dishes shinny clean and smelling good. A very little goes a long way also. Love love love
Jasmine H.
I have been using the "blue" dawn for years. It has never failed me! It has great concentration and cuts through grease like no other!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?