BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jenna H.
It's the best. I smells amazing, it's great at getting grease off and you can use it on more than just dishes.
Amanda B.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use, it really gets the dirt grime and grease off without over drying your hands.
Eirinn M.
Works well to scrub away residue and any food stuck to the plate and it leaves a fresh smelling scent in my kitchen
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
My Favorite Liquid Dishwashing ever. I love how easily it removes grease, and how it leaves your plates real clean.
Nallely R.
Humble, TX
Always makes my dish washing quick and easy. All food and grease comes off with very little effort when I use dawn.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love the smell of this dawn. It don't just clean dishes you can use it to wash cats or dogs to get rid if fleas .
Rosemary R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think there is any better dish soap then Dawn gets out grease smells good and does the job with just a drop
Sandra N.
I really love Dawn dish soap. It really gets your dishes clean and you don't have to use half the bottle to do so!
Nancy F.
It does a great job with the greasy pans. I have purchased it to use it at work too. It doesn't even dry my hands.
ana o.
chicago, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best does a lot of bubbles. . Smells great and has different types of scented ... great on though oily stains
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?