BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
The only dish soap I'll use. I've tried others but nothing works quite like dawn. It actually gets off the stick on stuff and the grease
dez F.
By far the best dish detergent out there. I even use this to wash clothes sometimes when I can't afford clothes detergent. It works well.
Martha C.
I have used this product on my dishes and my dog. It kills the fleas on him. And it has a great smell to it. Leaves my dishes clean too!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how effective this is and powerfull on taking out the greasy out of pans and plates. You dont need to use a lot which is awesome!
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
I love dawn soap. This is the only dish soap that I use because I love the way it cuts through grease and other grime it comes across.
Kim E.
Dawn is great! It is gentle on my dog and tough on my dishes. I even use it to wash my car. The concentrated product lasts a long time.
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
I swear by this soap!! This is the only dish soap that I find cuts grease and you don’t have to use a lot just a drop gets the job done
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Deseree G.
Newark, NJ
Dawn dishwasher soap smells really good and kills bacteria, you can never have to much of it . Makes your plates and cup crystal clear
Gianna L.
Good soap! I use it for a lot of different things and always me the results I hope for. From clean my hands to cleaning some old shoes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?