BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Hannah B.
Cleveland
It's the only soap we use it's a good price for how much you get, and a little goes a very long way. We will always use dawn dish soap.
Macall D.
Clio
I will never use any other brand of dish soap. I love how thick this soap is. A little bit goes a long way so you get what you pay for.
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
My hands break out so bad from dish soaps but dawns dish soap is so gentle I no longer have this problem, a little goes such a long way
Renee S.
Bristol
Not to much money gets the grease right off of pots you dont have to scrub forever. An it dont leave behind the residue that others do.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Have always used dawn for years and the tradition will continue. I can totally understand why it's named the number 1 dish soap brand.
Rachael O.
This is my go to. This is one item that i will not buy an off brand of. There are always coupons in the paper for the products as well
Gianna L.
Good soap! I use it for a lot of different things and always me the results I hope for. From clean my hands to cleaning some old shoes.
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love how effective this is and powerfull on taking out the greasy out of pans and plates. You dont need to use a lot which is awesome!
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
This detergent works well enough but typically at a price that I do not like to pay especially since I have 7 people in my house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?