BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Megan S.
Washington, PA
The only dish soap I use. It always does the job and helps get off the baked on things. Cuts through grease and smells nice.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product! I love how long it last compared to other brands. It cuts grease with no problem and doesn't leave any residue.
Megan I.
The best dishwashing soap out there! I love how easily it removes grease and how gentle it is on my sensitive hands and skin!
Valery V.
Pachuta, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this dish washing liquid. I've tried many brands but none of them have ever truly workef as good as Dawn!!!
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love Dawn. It has so many different uses. It always gets my dishes clean and it even helps with getting fleas off our dog!
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My favorite dish soap by far! You don't need much to do an entire sink full of dishes so the bottle lasts for quite a while!
Gizette W.
Las Vegas, NV
Best soap hands down. I've tried almost all soaps and seem to come back to dawn. They have great scents and it lathers well.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Great price. I love bulk items! I also love dawn. It's the only dish soap that gets the rough grease out with the first wash!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gets all the grease and food off without using too much soap. Leaves dishes clean and its affordable. I like all the scents.
Jensen L.
Useful for all cleaning.. I use it for showers, baths, an sometimes on my dogs.. I will continue to use this product forever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart