BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Reesa R.
Richmond, TX
I use Dawn for multiple things. Washing dishes, making household cleaners, etc. There is so many uses for this stuff.
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Probably the best dish washing liquid on the market. It cleans like it should, and helps remove stains from clothing!
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
This is like a magic cleaner! I use it for dishes and laundry and even cleaning my bathrooms. Definitely recommend!
Shana N.
I love this dishwasher liquid. I will not use any other kind. It gets my dishes cleaner than anything I've ever used.
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
With the original, I can mix it with vinegar to clean my shower, also use it to wash my dogs to get fleas off of them
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
Definitely gets the job done. This soap is also good to use on pets in case of an emergency. And it smells good too!
Gianina U.
powell, OH
Dawn is the only dish detergent i use is good when i wash grease pots and smell good my favorite is apple blosson

Jan L.
Battle Creek
I love Dawn from doing dishes to getting oil stains out of clothes, using in big sprays and weed killer applications!
Unyque C.
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap it lasts super long,you don't need much to wash. Makes washing dishes a breeze
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I love Dawn! It's really soft on hands when you're washing and smells nice. It gets everything off! I buy it always.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?